What are you doing tomorrow? 4

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: What are you doing tomorrow? 4

Postby chillicamper » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:15 pm

We had a few heavy showers today, but we got away with it. Jose is running sweeter, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the inlet manifold air leak was causing the rough running problems. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a longer run tomorrow.

Also decided to swap the cracked windscreen - picked a a decent second hand one that I've been meaning to fit.

What a job! :roll: - a half hour job took 2 hours cos the new rubber was so cold and stiff - it fought us all the way. Back indoors now and time for lunch....at 6pm :roll: :lol:
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

Postby TinatheConfused » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:28 pm

So glad that things are working out for Jose. Sounds like you have it under control Chilli. :mrgreen:
Vampires have risen from the dead, the grave and the crypt, but have never managed it from the cat. ~ Witches Abroad
TinatheConfused

Postby Catch-up » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:21 pm

So Dug, how did it go? Any pictures? :D

Penners, sounds like a great getaway! Can't wait to see your pictures.

Chilli, so glad things worked out with Jose!
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Catch-up wrote:So Dug, how did it go? Any pictures? :D

Penners, sounds like a great getaway! Can't wait to see your pictures.

Chilli, so glad things worked out with Jose!

A few good ones, but I'm not home yet Catch-up, and I will need to get more time on my mobile dongle as they eat it up,but I will put up a couple of them later.
Last edited by Who's Wee Dug on Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Catch-up » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:12 pm

Cool! I'll try to be patient.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
Catch-up

Postby chillicamper » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:01 am

Tomorrow we are having a family photoshoot. Never done that before, but its free, so might as well give it a go. When Karen bought her car earlier in the year, the dealer was giving away vouchers for a free professional photo shoot and framed photos.

I know they will try and sell us some more, but I've already told them theres no money for extra prints.

It seemed like a good idea at the time ;) :lol:

Now I'm left with a little girl that wants to take a 100 changes of clothes, my wife not knowing what to wear and my boy not that enthusiastic about the whole thing! :roll: I've told him the thing about a nice happy family photo is that those involved do actually have to smile........we shall see....at least it's free! :think:
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Going to watch the rugby Autumn tests at Murrayfield, Scotland V Japan. :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby The Mad Collector » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Lucky you Dug, I can't even get to see the matches on TV as they are on a Saturday and that is when I am on my own in the shop :( You might even have found a team the Scots could beat :D ;)
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby chris.ph » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:04 pm

the wru want 64 quid for the a games of the autumn inrenationals so im going to watch them in the warm comfort of my livingroom :D
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby hnorwood » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:13 pm

Tomorrow I shall be committing Morris Dance at the Otley Beer Festival. (And since I've got a lift there and back, probably sampling the beers)
Huge Neuroid

Angst-Lesspork
hnorwood

Postby Catch-up » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:20 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Going to watch the rugby Autumn tests at Murrayfield, Scotland V Japan. :mrgreen:

Heard we lost to you guys last night!
Catch-up

Postby The Mad Collector » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Catch-up wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:Going to watch the rugby Autumn tests at Murrayfield, Scotland V Japan. :mrgreen:

Heard we lost to you guys last night!

Well that was a somewhat different game being Rugby League rather then Rugby Union but yes Scotland did beat USA quite convincingly at rugby last night after being behind for a while :D

The Mad Collector

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:31 pm

The Mad Collector wrote:Lucky you Dug, I can't even get to see the matches on TV as they are on a Saturday and that is when I am on my own in the shop :( You might even have found a team the Scots could beat :D ;)

Mad you have as yet to beat the Pumas twice on the trot once in their rugby fortress the week after we beat them in an another game, no other team in the world has done that, and very few have beat them twice in their home country, and England is not one of them. :P :lol: dream on sunshine Japan are no pushover and we have the springboks as well. :mrgreen:
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Catch-up » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:53 am

See. That's what I get for trying to talk sports. :oops: :lol:

Chilli, the photoshoot will be fun. Just remember that it's free and no matter how it turns out it's a great memory. :D
Catch-up

Postby The Mad Collector » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:
The Mad Collector wrote:Lucky you Dug, I can't even get to see the matches on TV as they are on a Saturday and that is when I am on my own in the shop :( You might even have found a team the Scots could beat :D ;)

Mad you have as yet to beat the Pumas twice on the trot once in their rugby fortress the week after we beat them in an another game, no other team in the world has done that, and very few have beat them twice in their home country, and England is not one of them. :P :lol: dream on sunshine Japan are no pushover and we have the springboks as well. :mrgreen:

Well you will have had a great time Dug as Scotland thrashed Japan :D :D :D oh and by the way I support Wales not England as my mother is Welsh and she was the one in the family most keen on the sport so I grew up supporting them ;) Off to the pub to watch them play the Springboks this evening

The Mad Collector

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum