Book of Ell's

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Book of Ell's

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:24 pm

From the new made in Dublin film. :D :oops: made a boo boo.
http://t.co/GlhcLz4ncn
Last edited by Who's Wee Dug on Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Re: Book of Kells

Postby pip » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:08 am

Talked to a few who went to it and its gone down well.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Re: Book of Ell's

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Irish DWCon is clashing with the WFCon, so I wondering if it will be showing there as Terry is making an appearence at WFCon to read from his new book on the Satutrday.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Looking at the picture of Terry on that link, I can't help seeing a man out standing in his field . . . ;)
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:32 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:Irish DWCon is clashing with the WFCon, so I wondering if it will be showing there as Terry is making an appearence at WFCon to read from his new book on the Satutrday.

The Irish Con should have the first full screening of Troll Bridge - nothing's been said about the Ook of Ells though... :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby pip » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Troll bridge won't be ready for the Irish con sadly . they announced it a while back.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:11 pm

pip wrote:Troll bridge won't be ready for the Irish con sadly . they announced it a while back.

They are waiting for Cohan to get to the right age so they can save on make-up. ;)
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:31 pm

pip wrote:Troll bridge won't be ready for the Irish con sadly . they announced it a while back.

Bloody 'ells! :shock: What are they doing with it now?! :lol:

The makeup for old Conan looked pretty good on the last trailer I saw for it Tony, but as it's all done on a shoestring I suppose the post production is bound to get hitches - ah well, at least there'll be some decent Guiness... :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Return to Terry Pratchett