Evil. Pure Evil.

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Evil. Pure Evil.

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:16 pm

BBC:

Police in China have offered a reward for information leading to the arrest of a woman suspected of gouging out a six-year-old boy's eyes.

The attack happened in Fenxi, Shanxi province, on 24th August.

The boy went out to play and hours later was found by his parents with his eyes removed and covered in blood.

The boy is now recovering in hospital. Police have offered a reward of 100,000 yuan ($16,340, £10,500) for information linked to the case.

"The boy was lured by an unknown woman on Saturday evening into a field, where she gouged out his eyes," state news agency Xinhua reported.

The boy's parents are said to be farmers. His mother said her son told them he was walking outside when a woman attacked him, state media reported.

Police found the boy's eyeballs at the scene. Local reports initially said the corneas were missing, potentially pointing towards organ trafficking.

Police now say, however, that the corneas were not missing and they have yet to establish a motive for the attack.

"We are still working on it so we cannot offer any comment or make any assumption on the motives," a police officer in Fenxi told the AFP news agency.

The boy was initially taken to a local hospital but was transferred to Shanxi Eye Hospital in the provincial capital, Taiyuan, on Sunday.

Local television footage showed family members trying to comfort the heavily-bandaged child.

"We had no disputes with anybody," state news agency Xinhua reported quoted his mother as saying.

Doctors at the hospital say his condition is stable but he will be blind for life.

"He asks why the sky is always dark... and why the dawn still hasn't come," Beijing Youth Daily quoted an uncle of the boy as saying.

"We could only tell him that his eyes had some injury and have to be bandaged.

"It is such a difficult question to explain to him. It is the most heartbreaking thing."

:cry:

That poor little boy.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Re: Evil. Pure Evil.

Postby pip » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 pm

Poor kid.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby ChristianBecker » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:33 pm

:shock:
What's wrong with people?
On with their heads! I'm the clown prince of fools
if you don't get the joke it's your loss
Love and laughter you see are the new currency
'cause greed's coinage is not worth a toss

Exile yourself to the unforgiving continent of Wraeclast!
ChristianBecker

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:37 pm

That makes no sense at all. :(
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:42 pm

I know, and the bit that really breaks your heart is the quote about him asking why he can't see the sky anymore.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby chris.ph » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:43 pm

read it today, its absolutely appalling
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby raisindot » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:50 pm

They've apparently arrested the woman.

The barbarian in me says she shouldn't go to jail at all. Instead, they should gouge her eyes out, so she can experience what her victim is experiencing; cut both arms off, so she'll never be able to do anything like this again; and cut her tongue out, so no one will ever have to listen to her try to rationalize her actions. Then toss her out on the street and let her fend for herself. Anyone who would do such a thing to a child deserves no mercy whatsoever.
raisindot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:02 pm

:cry:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chillicamper » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:01 am

Just have no words for this. poor kid :cry: :cry:
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

Postby Quatermass » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:02 pm

raisindot wrote:They've apparently arrested the woman.

The barbarian in me says she shouldn't go to jail at all. Instead, they should gouge her eyes out, so she can experience what her victim is experiencing; cut both arms off, so she'll never be able to do anything like this again; and cut her tongue out, so no one will ever have to listen to her try to rationalize her actions. Then toss her out on the street and let her fend for herself. Anyone who would do such a thing to a child deserves no mercy whatsoever.

That, plus cutting off her legs. Blind, mute, and completely immobile.

...Did that just sound like the 'to the pain' description in The Princess Bride? :?

"'To the pain' means that the first thing you lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists, next your nose... The next thing you lose will be your left eye, followed by your right... Your ears you keep, and I'll tell you why: so that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish; every babe that weeps at your approach; every woman who cries out, 'Dear God! What is that thing?' will echo in your perfect ears. That is what 'to the pain' means; it means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery, forever."

Yep, sounds just about what this...abomination of a woman deserves.
All you need to understand
Is everything you know is wrong!

-Weird Al Yankovic
Quatermass

Postby UnseenAcademical88 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:23 pm

Just what is the world coming to? So sad and shocking :(
UnseenAcademical88

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 pm

That's absolutely disgusting. :( The poor little boy.
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby Mazekin » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:46 pm

If I wasn't afraid of what else she'd do to the poor lamb, I'd say she should wait on him hand and foot for the rest of her life. Sick bi*ch. Initially I agreed with Raisindot, but to blind her means she couldn't see the look of disgust on people's faces that know who she is and what she has done. She should be made to stand, chained to the spot in the middle of a crowded place with a sign saying what she's done, until she dies. Dependent on other people for food and water. See how long she survives, depending on other people for her survival, like this boy will most likely have to do.
You and I are just prawns on a cheeseboard
Mazekin

Postby Quatermass » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:36 am

Mazekin wrote:If I wasn't afraid of what else she'd do to the poor lamb, I'd say she should wait on him hand and foot for the rest of her life. Sick bi*ch. Initially I agreed with Raisindot, but to blind her means she couldn't see the look of disgust on people's faces that know who she is and what she has done. She should be made to stand, chained to the spot in the middle of a crowded place with a sign saying what she's done, until she dies. Dependent on other people for food and water. See how long she survives, depending on other people for her survival, like this boy will most likely have to do.

Didn't the Chinese have something like that? I dunno whether they have it nowadays, but I first read in Tintin: The Blue Lotus and read about it later in some book about crime and punishment that the Chinese used to put a sort of wooden collar on criminals that doubled as a sign, detailing their name and crimes. I've been trying to work out what it was, and neither Wikipedia nor a quick Google search have been enlightening... :think:

...Ah, found it. It's called a cangue. From the Wikipedia page...

Although there are many different forms, a typical cangue would consist of a large, heavy flat board with a hole in the center large enough for a person's neck. The board consisted of two pieces. These pieces were closed around a prisoner's neck, and then fastened shut along the edges by locks or hinges. The opening in the center was large enough for the prisoner to breathe and eat, but not large enough for a head to slip through. The prisoner was confined in the cangue for a period of time as a punishment. The size and especially weight were varied as a measure of severity of the punishment. The Great Ming Legal Code (大明律) published in 1397 specified that a cangue should be made from seasoned wood and weigh 25, 20 or 15 jīn (roughly equivalent to 12.5, 10 or 7.5 kilograms) depending on the nature of the crime involved. Often the cangue was large enough that the prisoner required assistance to eat or drink, as his hands could not reach his own mouth.

The word "cangue" is French, from the Portuguese "canga," which means yoke - that carrying tool has also been used to the same effect, with the hands tied to each arm of the yoke. In contemporary Standard Chinese it is called a 木枷 "mù jīa",[1] or a 枷鎖 "jiā suǒ".
All you need to understand
Is everything you know is wrong!

-Weird Al Yankovic
Quatermass

Postby Dotsie » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:03 am

The proposed methods of torturing this woman are getting increasingly inventive. You might not think she's human, but try to remember that you are!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Return to The Broken Drum