Vacations

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Vacations

Postby michelanCello » Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:39 pm

It's great! :D I love the shop and all the teddy bears in it :D Still getting used to how things work but I have managed not to burn down everything yet so that's good I suppose :lol:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby The Mad Collector » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 pm

It's fun having Mc around :D
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:37 pm

michelanCello wrote:It's great! :D I love the shop and all the teddy bears in it :D Still getting used to how things work but I have managed not to burn down everything yet so that's good I suppose :lol:

Have the Teddies started to look funny at you yet, or do you hear whispering. ;) :lol: :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 pm

:o The eyes!!! The beady, staring eyes!!!! :o
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Sister Jennifer » Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:20 pm

Love the photo! Hope you have a blast with Mad. That stern looking puffin is keeping an eye on you.
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby chris.ph » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:29 pm

just finished work for 2 weeks off and ive got the list off rosanna of what she wants me to do, it will take me 3 weeks :roll: :roll:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby The Mad Collector » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Never mind Chris, in two weeks you'l be able to take a holiday from Rosanna's list and get back to work :roll: :D
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Mazekin » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:46 pm

The last time I went anywhere that could be classed as a holiday was 2010. I went to California to make up for the disaster of a holiday that was planned for Chile (got as far as Heathrow the morning they had the huge earthquake). Before that was 2004. This year, god only knows. I tend to spend my days off running around after people (including myself) trying to get stuff done. The closest I've gotten this year was this week where I spent four days with a friend I hadn't seen in over a year. It wasn't quite a holiday though, 'cos she's just had a baby. Didn't leave the house at all!!!
You and I are just prawns on a cheeseboard
Mazekin

Postby Dotsie » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:21 am

Just had a camping weekend, which I did not enjoy - didn't complain at all during the weekend, as Mr Dotsie was having such as lovely time ( :!: the weather was bloody awful!), but when he started going on about how next year we should have a full two weeks, I gave him to understand that he could have a weekend, that's his lot. Not spending my only holiday sleeping in a wet tent, almost getting blown away by the wind, trying to hold my pee in cos I don't want to have to get dressed lying down, into my wet clothes, to walk 500 metres to the toilet block! :evil:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Kin Arad » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:50 am

I'm sorry it was a bad trip Dotsie :( I think I would also not enjoy camping - never been, but I'm more of an indoorsy sort of person
“Wouldn’t that unplug your heating pad?”
Kin Arad

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 pm

If it ain't got proper plumbin', I ain't goin'.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Tonyblack » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:53 pm

All part of life's experiences. You might have enjoyed it, but learned that it wasn't for you. Lesson learned. :)
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby Dotsie » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:55 pm

Precisely. Because he loved it, he gets a weekend per year. During which I won't do any complaining, provided that one weekend is all I have to do :)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:07 pm

I can go without a shower for a couple of days (if strictly necessary), but I do need to be able to go to the lavvy, without having to get dressed and leave my bedroom for a 500 yrd walk!!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Penfold » Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Sorry you didn't enjoy it Dotsie but at least you gave it a try. Might it have been a different story if the weather had been warm and sunny? :D (I ask this because I really enjoyed camping but I was in Africa and surrounded by wildlife and sunshine; I probably wouldn't do it in this country either.)
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Len Brook Photography Website

Len Brook Fine Art Prints For Sale @ Photo4me.com
Penfold

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum