michael rubens the sheriff of yrnameer

Moderators: Tonyblack, Jason, Toothy

michael rubens the sheriff of yrnameer

Postby chris.ph » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:37 pm

if youve read this months discworld monthly you will have read that they reckoned this author was a mixture of pterry and douglas adams, so seeing as im not banned from amazon at the moment i just ordered it. after i recieve it i will tell you lot wether its worth a read. just remember most of my reviews are two words ie its crap or its good so dont get to excited :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:06 pm

So...

Did you order some of the Discworld sausages that were recommended there as well Chris? :lol:
Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're ALL individuals!
Yes! We're all individuals!
Tonyblack
Site Admin

Postby chris.ph » Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:13 pm

sausages dont last long in my house for some reason :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Lady Vetinari » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:05 am

Not in this one either ...

Why would you be banned from Amazon, chris?
Who Watches The WatchMan?

Lady Vetinari

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:45 am

His missus tries to ban him from buying too much :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby chris.ph » Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:43 pm

tends to happen on fridays when im relaxed i really should disable the oneclickbuy button :lol: £35 the last time on about 8 books she went nuts :lol:

im also banned from ebay as ive just got another 15000 yes 15000 ebooks togo with the 20000 ive already got on my laptop :lol:

sausages dont last long in my house because my mrs gives them to troy as treats , i dont even get a look in :cry:
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:42 pm

I take you have the beer goggles when you order. :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 am

yes but i normally just order the books off my wishlist so i dont end up with books ive no interest in :)
chris.ph

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:43 pm

chris.ph wrote:tends to happen on fridays when im relaxed i really should disable the oneclickbuy button :lol: £35 the last time on about 8 books she went nuts :lol:

im also banned from ebay as ive just got another 15000 yes 15000 ebooks togo with the 20000 ive already got on my laptop :lol:

sausages dont last long in my house because my mrs gives them to troy as treats , i dont even get a look in :cry:

Arsk her to shave yer bum again,... tell her it makes you feel good... :twisted:
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby chris.ph » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:46 pm

the books arrived so i will start it as soon as ive finished mr :)
chris.ph

Postby chris.ph » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:08 pm

well i ve finished it and its nothing like tp or da but its worth a nose if you see it in the works. :lol: told you i would keep it short nd sweet :lol:
chris.ph

Return to Non-Discworld books