Periodic table of Middle Earth

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Periodic table of Middle Earth

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue May 07, 2013 11:27 pm

He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Re: Periodic table of Middle Earth

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm

:lol: Some Tolkien geeks will be super picky about some of the designated characters they've included and who's been left out in the 'bloodline' stakes as they've included a very minor character from the The Silmarilion, Gothmog, describing him as unknown when in fact he's billed quite clearly as the Lord of the Balrogs but left out other relatives of Elrond's (like his father Earendil who restored one of the stolen Silmarils) that are really important and referred to a couple of times in the LotR (Gothmog wasn't).

Looks nice though and is a lot of fun if you know your way around the proper periodic table (having Frodo in the 'lightweight' hydrogen spot is hilarious!) :lol:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed May 08, 2013 7:48 pm

When you compare the two tables it looks quite good, but a lot of work, if he did one of Discworld he would get the same from some fans. :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby zhenbhuff » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:47 am

I am an LOTR fan and I should say this one is cool! :)
"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." valuepointdistribution reviews
zhenbhuff

Postby Kin Arad » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 pm

I love the key 'Youcannot Passium' :mrgreen:
“Wouldn’t that unplug your heating pad?”
Kin Arad

Return to Non-Discworld books