(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Happy Birthday, Willem!
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
- Posts: 4790
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 pm
- Location: East Anglia
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10762
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8978
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Thanks all! Just came back from my traditional birthday stay in the Efteling - and I'm knackered
2 1/2 weeks of Holiday ahead of me though!
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
- Posts: 1808
- Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: Weert, The Netherlands
Hereby a belated Gefeliciteerd en nog vele jaren!
from me as well.
'It's just like crop circles. No matter how many aliens own up to making them, there are always a few diehards who believe that humans go out with garden rollers in the middle of the night-'
- Posts: 753
- Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:01 pm
- Location: Below Sealevel.
Happy Birthday Willem
Susan did an unusual thing and listened. that's not an easy task for a teacher.
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:42 pm
- Location: Corby
Happy very belated birthday!!
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
- Posts: 3673
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm
- Location: South Africa
Happy Belated Birthday Willem!
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
- Posts: 7442
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests