Abominations Unto Nuggan.

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Abominations Unto Nuggan.

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon May 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Now that's an idea, Tony. :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chillicamper » Tue May 28, 2013 5:45 am

Tonyblack wrote:
Dotsie wrote:Well, now we have Dug ;) The pepper had already been ground up and was safely in the pan. And we've both of these for years, then they break in the same week. Bizarre.

You'll have to get Chilli to make you new ones.

:shock: Give me another year or two to practice and I'll get right on it ;) :lol:
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

Postby Dotsie » Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 am

I might not be able to wait that long, it's pre-ground for me from now on!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue May 28, 2013 9:53 am

Scanner/fax/printers who won't work with a new computer and keep telling me the lid is up/the black ink needs looking at are an Abomination unto Nuggan.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Mycroft Vimes » Tue May 28, 2013 4:08 pm

Websites which give you an e-mail notification to alert you to the receipt of a PM on said site and then allow the sender to retract/remove that PM without the sendee ever knowing what it was all about(even if just a mistake,IMO if known no problem whatsover,we're all human and soforth,but just not knowing is cruel! :snooty: ) and give you this as an 'explanation' : 'This message has been removed by its author before it was delivered. '(Which btw seems a blatantly clear violation of the laws of causality... :roll: ) are an abomination unto Nuggan... :P
'It's just like crop circles. No matter how many aliens own up to making them, there are always a few diehards who believe that humans go out with garden rollers in the middle of the night-'
Mycroft Vimes

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue May 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Watching TV and forgetting about the WOK which was heating up with a little oil in it, resulting acrid smoke from the burnt pan which filled the kitchen and the rest of the flat, are an abomination unto Nuggan. :x

At least the smoke alarm works well. :)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby =Tamar » Wed May 29, 2013 2:05 am

Facebook is an Abomination unto Nuggan. I just posted the photo of children protesting Monsanto, that had the statement attached about people's Facebook accounts being restricted for posting it. Now there's "something wrong" and I can't post anything on my Facebook account right now. Hmmm....
=Tamar

Postby Square12 » Wed May 29, 2013 7:00 am

One that I should have posted earlier really but better late than never: sick and evil individuals, who brutally murder off duty soldiers thus giving an entire religion a worse name and incite further hatred of their supposed religion are an abomination full stop. Unto nuggan, Om offler, god, Yahweh, Allah, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc etc.
If you can fill the unforgiving minute,
With sixty seconds worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a man my son.
Square12

Postby Ghost » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:09 am

now normally I wouldn't say this but birdies tweeting at 4am when you have to be up at 5am is an Abomination unto Nuggan.
Ghost

Postby Penfold » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:49 am

Ghost wrote:now normally I wouldn't say this but birdies tweeting at 4am when you have to be up at 5am is an Abomination unto Nuggan.

I can see where you are coming from with this one. I had a tree full of weaver birds nesting right outside my bedroom window when I lived in South Africa. Great to watch and hear during the day but not so fantastic when you're trying to get to sleep after a heavy night shift. :lol:
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby michelanCello » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:43 am

Ghost wrote:now normally I wouldn't say this but birdies tweeting at 4am when you have to be up at 5am is an Abomination unto Nuggan.

Totally feel your pain. It's even worse when those birdies are actually in your room :lol:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Square12 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:17 am

Indeed but also
Birds that tweet at 4am - 6am when you made the mistake of reading a dw book in bed thinking ill just read a few pages are also an abomination unto nuggan
Square12

Postby Mycroft Vimes » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Online banking services not working for the umpteenth time are an abomination unto Nuggan!
(I don't mind when it's while paying the rent or health insurance or otherwise less important things... :whistle: ,but whilst ordering my green coffeebeans... :angry-teeth: come on,that's not funny anymore! :x )
;)
'It's just like crop circles. No matter how many aliens own up to making them, there are always a few diehards who believe that humans go out with garden rollers in the middle of the night-'
Mycroft Vimes

Postby Del » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Getting the weekend off when I have Hayden and wanting to do so much but being so wasted the first day because every muscle hurts so much you don't do anything. I think I am getting feeling back in my feet. .. and now its going to rain all day tomorrow... oh well.. I can use my second day ofd to do the housework I need to catch up on and get ready for next week. ... ugh!
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Square12 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Om is an abomination unto nuggan.
Square12

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum