(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9413
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
- Posts: 3373
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
- Location: nottinghamshire, uk
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
- Posts: 3672
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm
- Location: South Africa
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm
- Location: Napa Valley, CA
Happy Birthday Aunty!
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 14738
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Happy Birthday Dear Aunty xxx
Take it easy now, don't go mad.
Undead yes -
- Posts: 2540
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:08 am
- Location: Australia
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE!
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
- Posts: 2404
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm
- Location: North East England
More lovely wishes
I did have a lovely Birthday/Mothers Day and now I even have a Kobo of my very own which I'm taking to very quickly and, among other things, enough chocolate to sink a ship!
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 am
- Location: Victoria, Australia
Happy Birthday, AuntyVague!
- Posts: 3202
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm
- Location: Boston, MA USA
Belated happies, Aunty!
(well, on here at least
If all is not lost, then where is it?
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:00 pm
- Location: England
Belated Happies here too AuntyVague!!
Vampires have risen from the dead, the grave and the crypt, but have never managed it from the cat. ~ Witches Abroad
- Posts: 278
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 am
- Location: 100 miles from Chicago IL as the crow flies
LATE LATE LATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE V !
Dont worry ... its not just you... I am late for everyone born in 2013!
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
- Posts: 3368
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 am
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Conforumist, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests