Frustration Thread 4

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Frustration Thread 4

Postby Del » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:59 pm

Awwwwwwww Cheery. :( You poor love.

On the bright side..... kinda.... sorta.... when I think of what you are going through it makes my own little problems seem so petty.

You have been so amazing through all this. If wishes worked then you would be all better already. Hang in there hun. Just know that we are all with you in spirit and sending you loads and loads of hugs (close your eyes... wrap your arms around yourself and squeeeeze hard... thats one from me) ;)

And hugs to whoever else needs them too... best part about hugs is that mostly its a two way thing and you get one back :D
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Jack Remillard » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Wow, Cheery. :( I watched your video. I'm impressed by how well you seem to be handling it. I hope the time between now and when it is all just a bad memory passes as quickly as possible for you.
Conforumist wrote:Good news, Jack!

What will the new position entail?

Web development. :) I gather that there will be quite a bit of user support as well.
Jack Remillard

Postby janet » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Cheery..... That's almost like medieval torture you're going through but it will be so worth it when all the pain is over. Hang in there me dear :) As for runny food, don't forget Cohen the Barbarian's staple diet........Shoup :) He used to swear by it (and probably at it too). (((Big hugs)))
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
janet

Postby Conforumist » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:16 am

Geez Cheery, you're a celebrity! I really hope you're going to pursue some type of career in front of a camera. ..not the screwing type of career though!!! You've done enough of that! ;)

Big hugs girl! You're braver than most. :clap:
The greatest things in life are not things.
Conforumist

Postby Sister Jennifer » Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:06 am

Hey Cheery, you make complex surgery interesting. You look fantastic. Big slurpie xxx and big bear 000 to you.
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby michelanCello » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 pm

I've only just caught up with your news, Cheery, have some BIG HUGS from me, I'm sorry you have to go through this but I think you're really brave!
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby chris.ph » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:08 pm

as above cheery
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Cheery » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:06 pm

Thank you all again so much for your kind words! Every time I feel down I know I can come back here and read what you've said.
I'm still kind of feeling the same as I did when I wrote the last thing, but I'm told it'll take another week and I'm done. Keeping my fingers crossed. From then on it should get much better. I'm just holding onto that thought to get through the day at the moment. :)

I am slowly seeing an end. :D

Thanks for all the many hugs and good wishes from all of you!
:romance-grouphug:

I really mean what I said at the end of the vid. You're all so wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you, I can't say it enough.

(Also, thanks for being patient with me for or spamming the thread all the time :lol: Sometimes I feel like I'm probably complaining too much ^^;)

chillicamper wrote: Have you thought what your first proper meal is going to be, once you can bite and chew properly again? I reckon you need to treat yourself to a special meal once all this is over!

You know, I just want to bite a nice, big chunk off a carrot with my front teeth. Or out of an apple. I haven't been able to do that since I was 6. That's probably what I'm looking forward to the most. :lol:

Del wrote:(close your eyes... wrap your arms around yourself and squeeeeze hard... thats one from me) ;)

Awww thanks! Made me feel better straight away :D Sending you one back!

janet wrote: As for runny food, don't forget Cohen the Barbarian's staple diet........Shoup :) He used to swear by it (and probably at it too).

I'm unfortunately not a soupy person. I'll probably swear at it a lot sooner than Cohen :)

Conforumist wrote:Geez Cheery, you're a celebrity! I really hope you're going to pursue some type of career in front of a camera.

My god, that would be amazing. I am a notoriously bad actor though. I'll be better off being myself on camera and just continue video blogging. Who knows, maybe I'll become a youtube partner one day :P

Sister Jennifer wrote:Hey Cheery, you make complex surgery interesting. You look fantastic. Big slurpie xxx and big bear 000 to you.

I'm glad to hear you find it so interesting! I keep worrying that I'm not making sense or being boring. There's nothing more terrible than being boring :P
Cheery

Postby Conforumist » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:41 pm

^^^^and with that...

Caution, bit o nudity!! (sure to please ladies ;) )
The greatest things in life are not things.
Conforumist

Postby Dotsie » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm

Stupid flipping old house :evil: The stopcock broke, presumably a few days ago, and a puddle seeped out from under the kitchen cupboard this evening. Bah! Bucket under it for now. At least we now have a toilet, a bath, and hot water. Four days without these things, and we're still married :shock:

It's going to take 6-8 weeks to get planning permission for our kitchen, and now the floor's all soggy. We have a safety check in 3 weeks, I can only hope we get things up to standard by then. Stupid flipping old house! :evil:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

Yikes! Sounds awful, Dotsie. Let's hope you can get it shipshape real soon. :?
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Catch-up » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:00 pm

So sorry Dotsie! :( Definitely one of those true tests of love.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Was it a brass one Dotsie or was the copper pipe at the joint that broke. :?:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Cheery » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Sorry to hear that, Dotsie! Aw, what a mess :( Hope you can get it fixed soon enough.
Cheery

Postby chillicamper » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:31 am

Sorry to hear of your waterworks problems Dotsie ;) :lol: Hope they are fixed soon
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum