Frustration Thread 4

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Frustration Thread 4

Postby Conforumist » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:31 pm

I can't take ibuprofen. I have an allergy toward it which makes my throat close. :?
The greatest things in life are not things.
Conforumist

Postby Alanz » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 am

Conforumist wrote:I went for a massage on Monday evening. The girl (although you would not know it to look at her) used so much pressure on my back and neck that I have had a headache since yesterday. I still have it and have no idea how I'm going to get rid if it. :(
I even had to leave work early, because I could not sit anymore.

Go back and tell them, You need another Head and Neck Massage not so hard this time :D
Alanz

Postby Catch-up » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:15 pm

Ghost, sorry about your computer problems. They can be so frustrating. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have a live in IT guy. ;)

Jaz, glad to hear your cousin is better. Hope things continue to improve!
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:54 pm

got my baby back and nope the problem hasn't been fixed I might have to find a new techy
I miss the one I had 18 months ago but he shut up shop and dropped off the map he was really good and understood
my computer issues without making me feel like I'm stupid
Waxing is not a cure for lycanthropy
Ghost

Postby KnightOfFewWords » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:57 pm

A classic frustration foe me yesterday: the-bloody-supermarket-trolley-with-a-mind-of-it's-own. I was tempted to give it a pounding with a frozen halibut, but I don't think it would have achieved much beyond getting me committed.
KnightOfFewWords

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:16 pm

They'll understand
Ghost

Postby Alanz » Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:31 pm

KnightOfFewWords wrote:A classic frustration foe me yesterday: the-bloody-supermarket-trolley-with-a-mind-of-it's-own. I was tempted to give it a pounding with a frozen halibut, but I don't think it would have achieved much beyond getting me committed.

Funny i always seem to get that one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Alanz

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Ghost wrote:got my baby back and nope the problem hasn't been fixed I might have to find a new techy
I miss the one I had 18 months ago but he shut up shop and dropped off the map he was really good and understood
my computer issues without making me feel like I'm stupid

Get a refund!! then Ghost.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:15 pm

I think I'll find a new technician first so I can get a second opinion
but this one he doesn’t seem to listen to what I have to say and getting hold of him is a pain in the arse
I phoned him at 9:30am on Tuesday to collect the computer and he said he'd be round in a couple of hours
7 phone calls throughout the day he arrives at 8:45pm without a word of explanation or apology
Ghost

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 pm

If he tries get out of it take him to the small claims court and check with your local C.A.B. office.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Ghost » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:07 pm

I'll get the opinion first if it's the computer or the programmer then depending on the out come I'll have a talk with the techy first see if something can be sorted out then that is my last option thank you
Ghost

Postby Alanz » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:26 am

I'm having trouble with my I Phone, It keeps freezing for about a minute and wont update any Updates, I always get the duff ones :D
Alanz

Postby Joolz » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:28 am

Well if you will buy stuff in the back room of the pub... :lol:
Tune the world out, turn the radio up
Sing along to my freedom song
Joolz

Postby Alanz » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:22 am

If only, It's on bloody contract, But rather than send it back to O2, i'll take it to Apple Shop it's easier :D
Alanz

Postby Cheery » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:47 pm

My face still hurts. I am reaching the limit of my pain tolerance. I'm pretty sure there's a nerve that's being squashed by my left jaw joint. My jaw got pushed back slightly from all the pressure that's building up right now. >_< I've got pain in my head, my left ear and all the way down to the front of my jaw and the pain killers don't dull it very well. I'm trying to study for my finals in just about two month's time, but I can't concentrate when half my face is throbbing! Same thing at work... I can function, but it's really bloody distracting. I just want it to stop. I:(

I hate whichever ancestor gave me those genes!

Bleh.

I have a huge respect for anyone who's living with chronic pain, seriously. HUGE respect.
Cheery

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum