G.R.R. Martin Interview

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

G.R.R. Martin Interview

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 pm

He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Re: G.R.R. Martin Interview

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Cheers Dug - interesting article! :D I'm actually afraid to read the books now as the series is so good - I've only read Bk 1 (way back when it first came out and was so p*ssed at Ned dying I didn't go on with the rest) so I think I'll stick to one book behind the current season :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Quatermass » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:35 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Cheers Dug - interesting article! :D I'm actually afraid to read the books now as the series is so good - I've only read Bk 1 (way back when it first came out and was so p*ssed at Ned dying I didn't go on with the rest) so I think I'll stick to one book behind the current season :P

Yer missin' out. Partly because the third book will only be partly adapted for the third series, with some being held back for the fourth series (due to its size, amongst other considerations). And quite frankly, I doubt they will have what I consider the best scenes in the book in this third series.
All you need to understand
Is everything you know is wrong!

-Weird Al Yankovic
Quatermass

Postby Catch-up » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Put this in the YouTube thread, but thought it would be better here:

Caution! Foul language!

“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:38 pm

:lol: :lol: very good Catch-up a piss take of a Metallica track I'm sure but I can't just put my finger on it maybe, Wherever I May Roam or from Metallica,Metallica album. :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Return to Non-Discworld books