the rbs six nations

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: the rbs six nations

Postby meerkat » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:17 pm

Batty wrote:R.I.P Mervyn Davies.

Mervyn was a superb player, and was the captain of the Grand Slam team of 1976.
ImageImage

RIP Mervyn.
Just a meerkat from The Effing Forest
meerkat

Postby Penfold » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 am

RIP Mervyn. :(
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby chris.ph » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:04 pm

super saturday today :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: COME ON WALES :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Penfold » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:18 pm

COME ON ENGLAND! :D
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby Batty » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:54 pm

I don't want England to be trounced, or embarrassed, 'cause I want them to be able to hold their heads high ... but I want Wales to win!
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby KnightOfFewWords » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Italy beat Ireland 22-15. I think this is one of the strengths of the six nations as a contest: any side can beat any other.

Weren't France and Ireland the pre-season favourites?
KnightOfFewWords

Postby Batty » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Well Done, Wales! Image

The score line doesn't do England justice for the effort they put in, but Wales deserved to win. Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby chris.ph » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:05 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby chuckie » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Well done Wales :clap: , despite beating Scotland last week!
Susan did an unusual thing and listened. that's not an easy task for a teacher.
chuckie

Postby Joolz » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Well done Wales :clap: :clap: ....Did you know my real name is Dafydd Evans :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tune the world out, turn the radio up
Sing along to my freedom song
Joolz

Postby The Mad Collector » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:41 am

chris.ph wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

As above
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Jason » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:58 pm

Congratulations to Wales. The better team won on the day. I do think that the referee was a bit one sided though. Not 100% what his problem with England's front row was - but even when 2/3 of the front row was change he still wasn't happy.
TCOM-12 - Ludeum in tympanus
Editor Discworld Monthly
Jason

Postby chris.ph » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:59 pm

they werent binding on properly also their setting was not on the mark, they wouldnt listen to him and he got annoyed at them, they were lucky not to get carded
chris.ph

Postby KnightOfFewWords » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Congratulations Cmyru-landers.
KnightOfFewWords

Postby Batty » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:43 pm

chris.ph wrote:they werent binding on properly also their setting was not on the mark, they wouldnt listen to him and he got annoyed at them, they were lucky not to get carded

I thought it was because England hammered the All Blacks previously! The front row were only about 2cm off the mark!
Wales still thoroughly deserved to win, though.
Batty

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum