The Third Person Thread - Part the first

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: The Third Person Thread - Part the first

Postby jaznbonnie » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:27 pm

Bonnie thanks (((Toofs))) for sprucing up the thread. She sends hugs and ~Good Vibes~ for the whole Tooth family and for Will's family. Life has been a bit quiet for Bonnie the last couple of months. She was down for a long weekend last week with a sniffly cold but is much better now. Unfortunately her coworker took her turn with the cold this week. Image

Bonnie has been enjoying the new car she and MrE bought a couple weeks ago. Her favorite features are the built in Blu-tooth for her cell phone and that the front seats warm up for those chilly mornings. :D And all in time for spring to begin here in Nor-cal. Yesterday's temp was 71F and Bonnie was able to wear short sleeves outside. Image

Bonnie leaves hugs for (((everyboardie))) and heads off to the Fitness Center. She's been faithful to her exercise regimen since the first of the year. The new habit is set. Image
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
jaznbonnie

Postby Toothy » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:18 am

Toothy is pleased to see Will and Bonnie around the place and leaves some chokkits and popcorn out with a bottle or two of wine to entice others in,

Good luck to son-of-Will in terms of exam results. Here's hoping retakes are not required but, if they are, that he breezes them. :)

So, baritone Will is to stretch to tenorship, eh? Go, Will! Tenors are like gold dust. :D

((((Hugs)))), Bonnie. It's rough to get a cole just when the weather is improving, Toothy sniffles. Yup, it's over here on t'other side of The Pond, too. One of Toothy's colleagues and their family (including new baby) have gone down with Norovirus, poor things, so she's hoping he doesn't bring it in to work and has disinfected everything around him all week. Brother of Toothy had the same thing a few weeks ago, but his wife (obsessive cleanliness person) came into her own and no one else in the house got it. Yay! :D

Mr Totty is wearing the new socks Toothy bought him recently. He likes them and asked where Toothy from. Come the reply "Fat Face. Oh, you mean where did I buy the socks? Teehee!" :mrgreen:
If all is not lost, then where is it?
Toothy

Postby cheery_j. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:58 am

Jules looks into the thread through the window. She *sighs* because she has to stay outside to keep her snifflies out of the shiny new thread.
cheery_j.

Postby Alanz » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:04 am

Alanz (Errol) hopes that Jules gets over her Sniffles soon and can then come in out of the Cold :D
Alanz

Postby buxton3 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:56 am

Mac wanders in ohh shiny :D

Mac has been busy with uni work and applying for jobs growing up is hard :( , mac finally has some time off but has lots of coursework to do mac can not wait for easter for a rest and her parents are visiting her in birmingham :D

Mac hope Wills son passes his exams mac is still waiting for exam results,

Mac hopes everyone feels better and wanders off to write a report (that she is not procrastinating :whistle: )
'Ay, Nac Mac Feegles to the rescue' Then some drinkin', fightin' and stealin'!

Pan narrans
buxton3

Postby Docandie » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:19 am

Docandie has not visited for awhile. She is happy to see the refurbished thread, thanks to Toothy.

After a couple of days of warmer weather, winter has returned and it is supposed to rain but early in the morning the temp is supposed to drop below freezing so there may be snow and for sure slippery roads.

Docandie had a little accident on the freeway yesterday when a big metal thing fell off a truck and Docandie struck it with her van.
It was a "landing gear" for a semi truck trailer - the steel pad the shaft rests on when a trailer is detached from the truck and weighed more than 20 pounds according to the CHP officer.

It knocked a hole in the transmission fluid pan. Docandie was able to get off the roadway but the van wasn't going anywhere so it had to be hauled to the dealer on a flatbed truck. The Highway Patrol officer told Docandie she was smart to avoid hitting it with one of the wheels because the van would have gone out of control and probably rolled over - several times as she was traveling at 65 miles per hour.
Fortunately her insurance is going to cover almost everything - she has a brand new Camry to drive as long as needed, fully paid by insurance and as she has AAA premium roadside service, the tow was free too.

Time to turn in and get some sleep. Docandie did not sleep well last night.
I'm NOT overweight, I'm undertall!

My Blog http://www.asenjigalblogs.com/
Docandie

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:01 am

Tony is very glad to see Docandie posting again and even more pleased that she survived what could have been a lot more serious. :o
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Alanz » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:07 am

AlanZ( Errol) is happy to meet Docandie for the first time and sends a warm ( well Chilly ) welcome from Cleethorpes :D
Alanz

Postby Docandie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:24 am

Docandie waves "Hi" to AlanZ from "sunny" southern California which is actually warming up and it was in the 70s today and is supposed to be 80 tomorrow and the next day.
However, it is not yet time for the cold-weather clothes to be put away as it can still be quite chilly in this are of the "high" desert for several more weeks.
I'm NOT overweight, I'm undertall!

My Blog http://www.asenjigalblogs.com/
Docandie

Postby Bickaxe » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:58 am

Mark wanders in to ask if anyone has seen Fiendish, he mentioned something about going to Rome to lend a hand but Mark isn't sure that's what he meant. Mark isn't too worried, after all, what's the worst that can happen?

Mark has been busy applying for jobs. He went into work after the new year to be told he was being made redundant. Mark knew several drivers were going and he guessed that he might too. He doesn't mind not working for a couple of weeks but after 10 weeks he is getting very bored.

In the meantime, Mark has been cooking lots (not to be confused with chucking something in the oven to reheat) and is rather proud of his made from scratch pasta bol. He should probably check a recipe to see if that's how its supposed to be done but it tasted fine so its probably okay. Mark has also window shopped his next PC build for some next gen gaming. He's not entirely sure how he will buy it but its a good mental puzzle to pass the time.
Fiendish til the en-
:twisted:
Bickaxe

Postby Dotsie » Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:55 am

Dotsie hopes Mark gets a job soon :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Dotsie has a bit of a cough, but she's going to bravely soldier on. Till tea time, at least.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:06 am

Tony hopes Mark gets a job soon too. And that Dotsie's cough gets better before tea. Nobody wants a face full of coughed tea all over them.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Alanz » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:34 pm

Nothing worse than getting a face full of soggy Cake crumbs :lol: :lol:
Alanz

Postby Dotsie » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:45 am

Mr Dotsie gave Dotsie some tixylix till she felt better. Turns out she got a germ from her nieces :roll:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Toothy » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:58 am

Tooth rushes in from Stressville to send Bicky lots of luck for finding a new job and hopes Dotsie is betterererer soon. :D
If all is not lost, then where is it?
Toothy

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum