(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
as bottom of last page
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8610
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
Happy slightly late birthday Jack.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
- Location: nottinghamshire, uk
Happy Belated Birthday!!
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
- Posts: 3672
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm
- Location: South Africa
- Posts: 8747
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
Vampires have risen from the dead, the grave and the crypt, but have never managed it from the cat. ~ Witches Abroad
- Posts: 277
- Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 am
- Location: 100 miles from Chicago IL as the crow flies
Happy Belateds, Jack.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.
- Posts: 11977
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: London
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:25 pm
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], KnightOfFewWords, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests