What made you smile today? 6

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: What made you smile today? 6

Postby Catch-up » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:14 pm

Rap, those were great! The Titanic game was my favorite. :lol:

mC, thanks for the lovely music. :D

Alanz, awwwww!
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Alanz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:45 pm

I know i'm to soft by half.......... :D
Alanz

Postby majomull » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Had to change a tire on my car this morning with my daughters help (she;s 7). The serious look on her face as she handed me the jack handle and held the lug nuts for me cracked me up. I can remember doing the same thing when I was a little boy with my dad.
Whiskey is sunlight held together with water.
majomull

Postby TinatheConfused » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:04 pm

majomull wrote:Had to change a tire on my car this morning with my daughters help (she;s 7). The serious look on her face as she handed me the jack handle and held the lug nuts for me cracked me up. I can remember doing the same thing when I was a little boy with my dad.

OH you Wonderful MAN!!!!! That is PERFECT!!! I am in love and it only took one post. Good thing you live a bit away from me. hahahahahaha Although, my baby sister lives in Rhode Island... :twisted:

I grew up never being allowed near my dad when he worked and :GASP: touching the tools was Evil.

I still managed to grow up to fix Robots and program systems to work together, but that little bit of "I know You can do it" acted out to give a gel confidence!!! Swoon... You, Sir, are Too Cool! :ugeek: :ugeek:

Love your Sig. Has Anyone heard from our little Bikkit? I miss her policing the Exclamation points and letting us know that we were far too excited for our own good.
Vampires have risen from the dead, the grave and the crypt, but have never managed it from the cat. ~ Witches Abroad
TinatheConfused

Postby Catch-up » Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:56 pm

majomull wrote:Had to change a tire on my car this morning with my daughters help (she;s 7). The serious look on her face as she handed me the jack handle and held the lug nuts for me cracked me up. I can remember doing the same thing when I was a little boy with my dad.

That's sweet! :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
Catch-up

Postby wicked woman » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 pm

Cool daddy.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby Joolz » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Grandads little helper..
Tune the world out, turn the radio up
Sing along to my freedom song
Joolz

Postby Dotsie » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:01 pm

It's all cute till someone starts shouting :oops:

I'll get over it soon ;)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Alanz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:13 am

We hardly see our 6 yr old Grandaughter she's heavily into Dancing, any spare time she gets she's off practicing. Still we have baby Jake growing up fast, :D
Alanz

Postby Catch-up » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:02 pm

After 3 years of riding Ava only just joined the fell-off-the-horse club last night! I'm not smiling because she fell off, but because she just popped right up like nothing had happened, put her hands in the air and said, "Wow! That's the first time in my life that has ever happened to me!" Her teacher swears it's got to be some kind of a record. She got right back on and when he got squirrely again, muscled him right back under control. That's my girl! :D
Catch-up

Postby Alanz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Good on her, that's the way to do it. :D
Alanz

Postby Dotsie » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:10 pm

She sounds like a tough one! :D
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Catch-up » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:14 pm

And I missed the whole thing because I was chattering away with the other girl's mom. :oops: But, in retrospect, that was probably a good thing.
Catch-up

Postby Alanz » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:34 pm

I think my wife would be the same, Lucky escape for you eh! :D
Alanz

Postby raptornx01 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:05 pm

"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum