Pistorius Granted Bail

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Pistorius Granted Bail

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Batty wrote:In today's paper it has been reported that Reeva's skull was crushed.

Wait for full autopsy at the trial - bathrooms have plenty of hard surfaces and skulls are thinner in some places than others so a number of factors could come into play, many depending on how hard an impact and where it was made as well as what caused it.

As for an empty bladder - the body voids after death as well as to order in a bathroom, so the autopsy may also indicate whether she was standing or seated/crouching when the bullets entered her body along with the ballistics evidence. The police really need to get a lid on press speculation with this case now.

Dotsie wrote:
Jan Van Quirm wrote:I think it's customary for girls to sit in bathrooms... :shifty:

I'd say it really depends on whether it's pre- or post-flush. It's difficult to sit down to wash your hands.
Depends how close the sink is - I regularly clean my teeth perched on the side of the bath or the loo seat :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby raisindot » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:36 pm

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Depends how close the sink is - I regularly clean my teeth perched on the side of the bath or the loo seat :P

Aren't you worried about them accidentally falling in? :whistle:
raisindot

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:55 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-21563911

The brother up on charges of culpable homicide over the death of a woman motorcyclist in a traffic accident in 2008.

The parents must be so proud of them. :roll:

2008. SA justice rolls round slowly. When will Oscar's trial proper be held then?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Dotsie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:The parents must be so proud of them. :roll:

Sounds like Oscar's already had his trial.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum