(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
I'm sorry for your loss hugs from me
Ooh you cheeky little sea winkle
- Posts: 3864
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:34 pm
- Location: Blackcountry
your not going to bloody believe this, rosannas father has passed away this morning, talk about a shit week
So sorry to hear that, Chris. All my best wishes.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
- Posts: 28887
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
- Location: Cardiff, Wales
Sorry to hear that Chris.
Was it sudden?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
The rest of us are a bit crap.
- Posts: 12004
- Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
- Location: London
Sorry to read that Chris, it really has been a bad week, condolences to Rosanna
The Mad Collector
- Posts: 10091
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 am
- Location: Ironbridge UK
So sorry for you and Rosanna chris
spend time looking after each other.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
- Posts: 9413
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am
So sorry Chris. My thoughts are with you and Rosanna.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 7158
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:25 pm
I'm very sorry to hear that Chris.Not a nice week.
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
- Posts: 3672
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm
- Location: South Africa
I'm so sorry, Chris
my condolences to both of you, this must be a really hard time, especially for Rosanna...
- Posts: 8753
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
So sorry, such sad news.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
- Posts: 3371
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
- Location: nottinghamshire, uk
thanks very much all, and yes it was very sudden
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 8639
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
I am so sorry for you and Rosanna, Chris. That is just terrible.
"Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time."
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:28 am
- Location: NL
Aww mate, what a bugger. My condolences to you both.
Susan did an unusual thing and listened. that's not an easy task for a teacher.
- Posts: 752
- Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:42 pm
- Location: Corby
Sorry to hear the sad news, chris. Condolences, to you and Rosanna.
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
- Posts: 4656
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 pm
- Location: East Anglia
I'm very sorry to hear that Chris, my condolences to you both.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 14726
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Conforumist, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests