(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
I can't count too well either
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10572
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
Batty wrote: Jan Van Quirm wrote:
I just can't handle more than 1 word just now - 2 syllables is pushing it too!
The word 'syllables' has 3, so Congratulations! You've managed more that you thought you could!!
OR is she slurring? Have we checked the bottles?
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
- Posts: 3885
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 7:25 pm
- Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know
Um, One, two ... er ...
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
- Posts: 4656
- Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:03 pm
- Location: East Anglia
I don't know if I understood all well, but...
CRIVVENS! French translation: Myards!
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:45 pm
- Location: Vevey, Switzerland
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests