What made you smile today? 6

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: What made you smile today? 6

Postby Haydee » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Thank you big pumpkin for my parcel i excited i Surprise. i love my pjs and they fit perfectely i wore them this weekend just the shirt not the pants becauase it was hot for them i will wear them soon I LOVE ONE DIRECTION BAG i used already when i went to the shops with Morgan. I LOVE IT so much you are the best ever

what me laught too? was a email from Batty. she send me pictures of her in all of her hats and twin sister they look like the same. and they were waving at us from U.K it was Funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i made a purple bear mum helped because we cant go outside there is a big storm

i have a pen pal from german it is broccil's daughter. we love to send things.
I love Harry Styles and Zayn Mailk and love One Direction and Cody Simpson.
Haydee

Postby Del » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:26 pm

She loved it bouncy. Screams and screams and jumping up and down and more screaming. The usual. She wore the 1D shirt to bed... a few months yet before long trousers... and I suspect she has superglue the bag to her shoulder as it hasn't left her side. :lol:

Batty..... Batty Batty Batty! :lol: :lol:

Loon went outside and posed in her various hats in front of the CCTV camera waving madly. Guess the neighbours are used to it.

THERES TWO OF HER!!!!!!!

I was cowering in my house in this storm trying to track down my girls locations and it had me in fits of giggles.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby chris.ph » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:43 pm

i bought rosanna a watch with 4 diamonds in for christmas( very very small diamonds) and the one at the 9 oclock position fell out of its place setting and disappeared :roll: i just took the watch apart and found the stone in the back of the watch, i had to then take the winder out so i could get remove the mech from the watch to get at the face so i could manage to glue the diamond back in its position. this all sounds easy until you realise ive got hands like shovels which are more used to carrying patio slabs around than buggering about with minuscule bits of shiney stone, good job i didnt have a drink last night or it would have been a disaster, so i am quite chuffed with myself at the moment :dance: :dance: :dance:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Del » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:46 pm

Well done chris!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Just a note.... is the watch meant to be water resistant or pressurised? If so you may need to take it to a watch maker to have him check it.

Good on you for finding the diamond!

Reminds me of a joke.... teenager of contact lenses so that he could play sport without glasses. He lost one one day playing basketball in the driveway and came to tell his mother... she sent him back out to search the driveway for the lost contact lense. After half an hour on his hands and knees he came back in to tell her he just couldnt find it. She walks outside and starts scanning the driveway... minutes later she finds the lost contact lense and holds it aloft.

HOW did you find that so easily? asks the teenager....

Easy!, says his mother... You were looking for a contact... I was looking for $500.
Del

Postby Del » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:02 pm

A friend of mine is having a bit of "cabin fever" I think.... :lol: :lol:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=101 ... 2&theater#
Del

Postby Broccolee » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:13 pm

HURRAY for Chris..but what Del said,you'd better take it to the watchmakers guild tomorrow to have them give it a one over.

And HURRAY for Haydee having such fun,bless her.The letter is all ready,babes,lazy Mummy just has to go take it to the post office tomorrow.We finally managed to print the pics as well yesterday.
(Then I had to explain WHY I couldn't manage to sprint down to the office on Saturday RIGHT AWAY NOWW ten minutes to four.I said I was just naturally lazy.) :D
It´s still magic even if you know how it´s done.
Broccolee

Postby Catch-up » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm

YAY Haydee! :D It's so fun getting goodies in the mail isn't it?

Great job Chris! I know I wouldn't have attempted that.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:19 pm

Can't see your link Del. :?:

This content is currently unavailable.The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Broccolee » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:29 pm

They weren't so subtle with me.I just didn't get the permission,fullstop. :D
Broccolee

Postby Del » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:40 pm

Broc hun... she had to write B's.... then on the computer... then save it ten times... then add then redo.... then the printer wouldnt work...so we had to visit the library and get two copies (to be sure to be sure)..... on and on and on .... THEN she HAD to come to the Post Office where the staff were told everything and they had to double double check it was right... then we put it into the "other" (overseas) box and then she had to go back in and double check with the staff we had put it in the right box..... :roll:

:lol: :lol:
Del

Postby Broccolee » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:57 pm

:D :D :D :D

Oh,oh,oh,can WE be pen pals too?Then WE can have all that fun tooo-oo.
:D :D :D

She wanted to come to the post office too,but I promised I'd pop in straight after taking her to school.She wrote the letter...then realized she'd forgotten half she wanted to say....so wrote it again....then it wasn't tidy enough....then I had to proof read it...then I realized she had written like she talks...all out at once with all topics jumbled up like potato salad...so I made a few suggestions...you could ask her this...do you know if she....have you told her this yet?Then she wrote it all over again...then she had us all go out so I could take pictures of her and her sister in the snow...then she made pictures...then we had to go up town so we could print the pics...where she told the lady all about it...then wanted me to run to the post office...'They're not shut yet,mummy,not for ten minutes..."

Oh,how exiting!!! :D :D
Broccolee

Postby Batty » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Haydee wrote:i made a purple bear mum helped because we cant go outside there is a big storm

Your purple bear looks EXCELLENT, Haydee! Well Done! :clap:
I hope you don't mind me sharing a photo of it!
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Ghost » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:08 pm

squee it's very cute in a abstract way Image
Ooh you cheeky little sea winkle
Ghost

Postby janet » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:11 pm

:D :D WHAT A BEAUTIFUL PURPLE BEAR!
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
janet

Postby raptornx01 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:11 pm

cute :)
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum