Charmed

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Charmed

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:14 pm

:mrgreen:

Actually, I have a vague remembrance of a young girl who kept getting into trouble by going off and doing her own thing.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:15 am

I believe that Charmed is currently being shown on E4 and PickTV - different seasons!

I'm not confused at all. :lol:
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Bouncy Castle

Postby raptornx01 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:25 am

My mom has the entire series. I watched i think the first four seasons, but lost interest. I did always have a soft spot for Piper though. :D
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby simmonds91 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:10 pm

old show is old! wow, it's been years since I last watched charmed, used to watch it almost every day (not my choice, being too young to decide what to watch on tv) and it was really good, for a while, then every "bad guy" became almost identical, diying in the same manner, every episode being same old same old. damn glad it ended.
Well, you know what they say. The past is a foreign country - - With an outdated military and huge oil reserves!
simmonds91

Postby Square12 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:32 am

I kind of got addicted to it here in Madrid when our tv got stuck on one channel for almost a year, fortunately it also got stuck on original language! So got stuck with Charmed, spongebob, iCarly, spongebob, penguins of Madagascar, spongebob, Hercules, spongebob, and a couple of Spanish ones, oh yeah and more oooking spongebob!
If you can fill the unforgiving minute,
With sixty seconds worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a man my son.
Square12

Postby Dotsie » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:24 am

I was watching an old episode yesterday, one with leprechauns in it, and they were such potty mouths! Two b*****ks and a w****r! Before the watershed! :shock: Ah, those traditional Irish swear words :roll:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby pip » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:31 am

The Simpsons also used the W*****r one in an irish related episode ( the one with U2).
I never Feckin curse at all so don't get the bleedin stereotype
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:55 pm

I love Charmed, but am getting a tad hacked off with E4, as they appear to be showing 2 different seasons - 1 during the weekdays, and another at weekends.

Bouncy Castle

Postby raptornx01 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:25 am

Thanks to this topic and the censoring I now have a new site. youswear.com. :lol:

they even have klingon and vulcan. :lol:
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby Hernandez82 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Gosh, I totally forgot about this show. I remember I was obsessed with this series and nothing in the world could tear me off the screen when I heard the first sounds of their main theme (http://wowmp3.net/music/how-soon-is-now-love-mp3.html - I didn't know it's The Smiths cover!). Paige was my favorite one by the way :P
Hernandez82

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm seriously hacked off because E4 have stopped showing it on Saturday/Sunday afternoons. It's on at something daft like 8.30am now.

Bouncy Castle

Previous

Return to TV, film, theatre