Moderators: Toothy, Tonyblack, Jason
My aunt told me about it, she said it was OK...
Million to one chances crop up nine times out of ten...
- Posts: 7449
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
Hmmm.... can't say I'm expecting much.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
- Posts: 4383
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
- Location: Michigan, U.S.A.
i enjoyed it, not as good as sherlock but not bad
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
- Posts: 7874
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
- Location: swansea south wales
I've been watching them and thought they were very good.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
- Posts: 5754
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 am
- Location: Worthing
I agree with you there Penners and Lucy Lui was an added bonus.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 11830
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Return to TV, film, theatre
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest