Carpe Jugulum Auditions

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Carpe Jugulum Auditions

Postby eskarina54 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi everyone, thought I'd update you on what's happening with Carpe Jugulum!
Well, the venue is booked and we're more than 2 thirds of the way to our funding target so we're now full steam ahead with organising auditions!

Auditions will run from 18th to 24th Feb and people wishing to audition will need to register for an audition pack from 1st Feb at monstrousproductions2012@gmail.com.

We're looking for actors of all ages and backgrounds as well as extras and crew!

If you don't want to be involved but want to come along and watch keep an eye on oue facebook page for details of how to buy tickets!
https://www.facebook.com/MonstrousProdu ... treCompany
eskarina54

Re: Carpe Jugulum Auditions

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Good luck with your production, but quite a few of us here are not on faceborg. :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby eskarina54 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:14 pm

No problem, I'll also keep everyone updated here and on our website www.monstrousptc.com
We aren't selling tickets through the venue as they take a big cut and all proceeds from ticket sales are going to Alzheimer's research UK. Performance dates are 26-29th June.
eskarina54

Postby chris.ph » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:26 pm

good luck with the auditions, its a shame im to far away but im sure(not) that tony will be willing to play anguas father :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Much as I'd love to be there for the performance, I can't guanentee where I'll be in June. I thought I'd be really good as the Old Mathter myself (It's CJ chris, not TFE :P ).
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Return to TV, film, theatre