Vlogging

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Vlogging

Postby Cheery » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:45 pm

I am not really sure in which category this goes because it technically is about films and youtube... Well, it would've fitted better into the youtube topic, but that's more for amazing and amusing videos. So I thought I'd put it into the drum in it's own topic. I'm sure someone will move it if it's in the wrong place. :)

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you guys do video blogging on youtube?
I'm kind of interested in that because I vlog since last year and I'd like to know from people why they started. If anyone vlogs, that is. :oops:
Cheery

Re: Vlogging

Postby Del » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:32 pm

VLOGGING !

It sounds slightly Nordic!... well you ARE from Switzerland!

Sven: Helloooo Helga. I would you like to come vlogging with me?
Helga: Thank you Sven. No. I went vlogging yesterday. I am completely vlogged out.
Sven: Oh but Helga you can never have too much vlogging. I love to vlog! I love to yodel AND vlog!
Helga: Then vlog off Sven. I am off to the pub for a chicken parma fondue and a schnapps!

:D
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Cheery » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:36 pm

:laughing-rolling:
You are too much. :happy-smileygiantred:

Vlogging sounds slightly dutch to me, funnily enough XD.
The internet does come up with some strange words, doesn't it?

We should add a nonsense-wiki to the games thread. :mrgreen:
Cheery

Postby raptornx01 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:27 am

Vloggin the Oggin?

:lol:

Heh, besides lack of camera I have a face for radio and a voice for print. Plus I've NEVER been able to keep up with that kind of thing. blogs, diaries, etc. i'll get the first entry and that'd be it. :lol:

The most i've ever considered, was doing Let's Plays/watchs (IE recording myself playing a game or watching something and giving commentary). but only if a friend was there too and not a regular show type thing. But I know doing it would be agony (especially the editing etc afterwards) because I HATE my voice.

The other option is livestreaming, but the same issues. plus, i don't think i'm all that interesting.
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby jaznbonnie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:53 am

Del, I'm listing you down as my official "Abs Workout"! ;)

Raptor, doesn't everyone hate themselves on tape/video? Well, except the professionals. :roll: ;)

Cheery, I don't Blog let alone Vlog. You're welcome! ;) :lol:
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
jaznbonnie

Postby Dotsie » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:19 am

Del wrote:VLOGGING !

Helga: Thank you Sven. No. I went vlogging yesterday. I am completely vlogged out.
Sven: Oh but Helga you can never have too much vlogging. I love to vlog! I love to yodel AND vlog!
Helga: Then vlog off Sven. I am off to the pub for a chicken parma fondue and a schnapps!

You're wonderful :D You've cheered me right up!

I don't vlog by the way. Maybe when I was younger ;)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Del » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:08 pm

I was driving out to the Bay this week to take the girls to a movie. Despite the drive there is a cinema out there that charges a third of the price of our local cinemas.. and since I got a cinema card from my boss for chrissy it was all good.

I love the drive out there... a nice tree lined drive. So I asked the teen to get my phone and record it. It's been so dry here that the car is constantly covered in dust so the windscreen was streaky from me hosing it off before we left.

omg!!! I glanced over and she was holding my new expensive phone out window!!!

She was so annoyed at me for telling her to put it in she wouldn't do any more :lol:

I have seen these on YouTube but usually people videoing the massive hail and lightning storms we get here.

I might see about getting a phone mount for the dash.

Vlogging a particularly nice drive or your local area... that would-be good. You could narrate and be our tour guide ... or not...

Now... how to do this without recording my teens arguing about who got the front seat last time.. or Muuuuuum She's poking me!!!! :lol:
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby raptornx01 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:55 pm

oh trust me, those will be the most popular bits. :lol:
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby Joolz » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:03 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tune the world out, turn the radio up
Sing along to my freedom song
Joolz

Postby michelanCello » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:40 pm

:lol:

sounds rather swedish to my ears, too..
can we see your vlogs, Cheery? ;)
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby TinatheConfused » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Curiosity has me pulled into this. The word sounds like something out of Carpe Jugulum " Oh Vlad, do remember to have the torturer Vlog this (insert critter here)
Vampires have risen from the dead, the grave and the crypt, but have never managed it from the cat. ~ Witches Abroad
TinatheConfused

Return to The Broken Drum