The Third Person Thread - Part the first

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: The Third Person Thread - Part the first

Postby Will of Lancre » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Will wishes all boardies a very Merry Christmas! 8-)

Will and family are now taking the necessary break between first course of Xmas dinner and pudding.

Will sympathises with Aston. Will avoided the Rudolph antlers but ended up wearing a festive Santa hat at the European Court of Auditors Choir carol concerts. Just because Will has a white beard and a bit of a tummy. Will suspects some covert ageism and fattism may be at work... :P

Aston should look out in case he is recruited into Santa's sleigh team next year. ;)
A hoho, which is like a haha only deeper
Will of Lancre

Postby jaznbonnie » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Bonnie wishes a Happy Hogswatch to everyboardie! She and MrE are having a quiet day. Bonnie made most of the family phone calls and is ready to curl up with a good book. Currently she is pondering whether she wants to go shopping tomorrow with the gift card she received. After the Christmas rush this last week she is more inclined to wait a couple of days. :roll: Bonnie leaves some cookies, hot beverages and hugs for all. :occasion-xmas:
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
jaznbonnie

Postby Docandie » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:51 am

Aston is listening to the phone as another basenji, at my best friend's house, is yodeling. Aston seldom makes any sounds at all but he is always fascinated by other basenjis who "talk" or yodel or chortle. He ignores barking dogs.

I think his expression is priceless.

I'm NOT overweight, I'm undertall!

My Blog http://www.asenjigalblogs.com/
Docandie

Postby Ghost » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:13 pm

Ghost has spent 3 hours at work hanging and tagging roughly 70 pairs of leggings and a further 100 pairs of jeans
if Ghost sees another pair of leggings Ghost's tiny little mind will snap
Ghost

Postby chillicamper » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 am

Chillicamper loves that picture Docandie. :D

Chillicamper is just beginning to relax after a fairly hectic Christmas, cooking for 8 on Crimbo day then helping the kids play with their toys ;) :lol:

Chilli is happy as his sister is down from Manchester for a couple of days so he can catch up with her and his best mate of 35 years is also hopefully visiting today :D

Chilli grabs a couple of cookies from the pile, but also leaves some homemade mince pies and cream for anyone who wants them.
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

Postby jaznbonnie » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:11 am

Bonnie has been very busy the last few days. In betwixt work days, she has managed to actually start a new workout routine at the Fitness Center at her new apartment complex. She is determined that her siblings, who have started their own exercise regimes, will not look at her askance. Especially as she is the oldest of the bunch. Besides, she would actually like to look decent in a bathing suit when she and MrE finally book a vacation to Hawaii. :roll:

Things are slowly but surely getting settled into the appropriate spaces in Bonnie's new apartment. The storage closet on the patio is organized but a few things need to be rearranged in the livingroom. Of course that cannot happen until MrE finishes going through his hardware/electrical/man stuff boxes but he has been making headway there. ::rattles drawers::

Bonnie loves the piccies of Aston. She thinks he looks a bit concerned at what he's hearing from the phone. ;)

Bonnie hopes all went well with Chilli's sister & friend's visit.

Bonnie leaves hugs for (((everyboardie))) and toddles off to bed for the night.
jaznbonnie

Postby geekgoddess » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am

Hello!!!! Do not adjust your monitors, this is not an optical illusion. It's a blast from the past.

It has been a looooooong time since the Goddess visited, and she says "helloooooo!!!" to old friends and to new ones. :D

She wishes everyone a very happy and healthy new year with lots of sparkly toys. :ugeek:

She watched old episodes of The Simpsons over the break and will leave a couple of memorable Homer moments here:

"How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

And, of course:
"Donuts.... Is there anything they can't do?"

:D
geekgoddess

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:53 am

Tony greets The Goddess and says that it's great to see her! :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:18 am

Shadow joins Tony in welcoming back Goddess. :D Shadow is always happy when members come back. :)
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby geekgoddess » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:06 pm

The Goddess cuddles (((((Tony and Shadow))))) and says thank you so much for the warm welcome back. :)

And just like that, she feels like she never left. <3

How is everyone's new year going? The Goddess had a good restful week-long break - it was much-needed, and she feels refreshed and energized. She certainly hopes the effects will last more than a week!

You know what she wants, among other things? She wants a little bit of Amazing to strike each and every one of us. :D
geekgoddess

Postby jaznbonnie » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:18 am

geekgoddess wrote:The Goddess cuddles (((((Tony and Shadow))))) and says thank you so much for the warm welcome back. :)

And just like that, she feels like she never left. <3

How is everyone's new year going? The Goddess had a good restful week-long break - it was much-needed, and she feels refreshed and energized. She certainly hopes the effects will last more than a week!

You know what she wants, among other things? She wants a little bit of Amazing to strike each and every one of us. :D

Oh dear (((Goddess)))! What is Bonnie supposed to do with these, then?

jaznbonnie

Postby Ghost » Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:10 am

ghost would like them very much please
Ghost

Postby AuntyVague » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:07 am

Aunty is a bit slow at welcoming the Goddess back, so she throws an extra handful of sparkles in the air to make up for the delay!

Aunty snorted with laughter at this one...
geekgoddess wrote:She watched old episodes of The Simpsons over the break and will leave a couple of memorable Homer moments here:

"How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

...because it is her life!
AuntyVague

Postby Dotsie » Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 am

When Dotsie did her PhD, she forgot how to tie her shoelaces :oops: (one time! It happened one time!) which Mr Dotsie thought was hilarious :roll:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Will of Lancre » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:16 am

When Will did his PhD he forgot how to sleep for quite a few weeks. That was scary. :shock:

Will welcomes the Goddess back and leaves virtual hugs for her to collect next time she is in. :)

Will is now sitting in an office with a picture of an alligator on the door and a notice saying "The Alligator is In" in large and friendly letters. :D

Being the Alligator isn't too bad so far, but Will sacrifices another pan of sausages to Offler just in case. 8-)
A hoho, which is like a haha only deeper
Will of Lancre

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum