Dream Teams-

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Dream Teams-

Postby majomull » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 pm

This might have already been done at some point but.... Who would you like to see team up in a DiscWorld novel? I would like to see Vimes and Weatherwax get together and solve some crimes.
Whiskey is sunlight held together with water.
majomull

Re: Dream Teams-

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Gaspode and Maurice! :mrgreen:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:23 pm

The Assassin's Guild and the Fool's Guild, so we can all die laughing. Or maybe not, clowns are scary enough as it is, without the added dimension of being paid to kill you.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby AgProv » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:54 pm

A sort of "Charlie's Angels" team sent out at the direction of an unseen controller (Vetinari?) to discreetly and deniably tackle little problems... I'm thinking of an Assassin (Alice Band?) a Thief (Conina?) a witch (One of the young Lancre School?) and a Watchwoman (Angua, Sally or Cheery?) who between them would have all the skills and expertise to sort out "Charlie"'s problem...
Used to be too clever by half, but by virtue of consistent drinking, now only too clever by about a quarter. Banned from all BBC messageboards for being too much of an "uncceptable editorial risk".
AgProv

Return to Discworld novels