What made you smile today? 6

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: What made you smile today? 6

Postby wicked woman » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:12 pm

Well done to the toothlets. :D :clap:

What'smaking me smile is lots of birds on the feeders. Blue tits, great tits, long tailed tits and even coal tits.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby chris.ph » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:12 pm

i will have to get a feeder, i love tits :whistle: :whistle:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Del » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 pm

chris.ph wrote:i will have to get a feeder, i love tits :whistle: :whistle:

Strangely enough its often men who are birdwatchers.....Heres a couple of blue tits for you chris.

Spoiler: show
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Del » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:37 pm

Toothy: Congratulations for raising such a resourceful and concerned daughter. :clap: :clap: I admire that you and your neighbours HAVE each others numbers. What a wonderful wonderful result. I love "community". Its not often present in the city. I had all my neighbours numbers from the night the city got flooded two years ago and have lost them when I got this new phone. Feel silly going to ask for them again even though we all say hi to each other. I am going to miss my close knit street here.

Catch-up: Glad you had such a nice holiday season. You had visitors while in the middle of a kitchen reno???? :o wow. Brave.

Sam: Awwwwwwwwww. You have a four week old baby? CONGRATULATIONS! And you act all tough and stuff. Pffft.... bet you are a big old marshmellow around that little one. Oh what a lovely Christmas you must have had. Is he your only one or an addition? The dog sounds like a goodun too.

Q: Yep I totally agree :clap: :clap: :clap: He was put over this way for a time. The only thing I hate about Dennis Ferguson is that he was vilified as the "typical" child predator... he looked the part. And parents made an outcry and pointed to him saying to their children "See... this is a bad man". Sad thing is that most pedophiles look quite normal. He assaulted three children (the reason he got so many years was because he kidnapped them; not from the sexual crimes). What about that guy who assaulted 600 children in SA and got three years. Anyway.. glad he is gone.

I shall show another pic of the little house when it is finished. :D She has dug out her tiny 1cm teddies to live in it. Alot to go yet and then the landscaping!
Del

Postby Batty » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:42 pm

Del wrote:
chris.ph wrote:i will have to get a feeder, i love tits :whistle: :whistle:

Strangely enough its often men who are birdwatchers.....Heres a couple of blue tits for you chris.

Is this chris's idea of getting his own back on a bird???
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Del » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 pm

If chris suddenly brought a pair of binoculars and took up staring at birds, specifically tits through the windows I'm sure his wife would clip his wings Batty.

Ba-dom-tish!
Del

Postby Batty » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:23 pm

:lol: And if he took some shears and started shaving their backsides, Del, then it's probably more than his wings that would get clipped!! :lol:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Del » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Silly Batty!

You don't shave a bird.

You pluck it!

Oh and more blue tits for you to look at chris....

Del

Postby Dotsie » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

chris.ph wrote:i hope you fill the spare room shortly dotsie :pray: :D :D

:D :D :D

Del wrote:Oh Dotsie... cant wait for the good news and some little mite grubbying up those pristine newly painted walls with a crayon.

Err, what? They draw on the walls?!

Glad you had a good christmas, H's house looks great!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Del » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:07 pm

Oh yeah. I will personally send indelible markers when the little one arrives Dots. I DO hope you have a white sofa (otherwise known in kidspeak as "the great big drawing board")

More blue tits for chris...

He's checking every one; we all know this. JUST in case
Del

Postby SamHain » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Huzzah for tits!

>.>

Del wrote:Sam: Awwwwwwwwww. You have a four week old baby? CONGRATULATIONS! And you act all tough and stuff. Pffft.... bet you are a big old marshmellow around that little one. Oh what a lovely Christmas you must have had. Is he your only one or an addition? The dog sounds like a goodun too.

All I said was I had teeth. Just remember, just because a croc or bear excels at dismembering you does not mean he's a bad father. It just means he's very good and making bits out of hikers, swimmers, and tourists.
There is Light, and there is Dark, but who defines what they mean?
The World goes on by Day and Night, yet Truth remains unseen.
SamHain

Location: I am the one hiding under you bed, teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...

Postby chris.ph » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:02 pm

i love plucking as well del :whistle: :whistle:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Catch-up » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:35 pm

Del wrote:Catch-up: Glad you had such a nice holiday season. You had visitors while in the middle of a kitchen reno???? :o wow. Brave.

No! When we decided we were going to do the kitchen, my mom took on hosting xmas. I tried to take it back from her after her health scare, but she refused. She's the brave one! Luckily my sister and I were there to help. It all turned out wonderfully. :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Quatermass » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Del wrote:Image

:lol:
I've lived for over 2000 years, and not all of them were good ones. I've made many mistakes. And it's about time I did something about that.

-The Twelfth Doctor, Doctor Who: Deep Breath
Quatermass

Postby Alanz » Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 pm

Us Swamp Dragons are always smiling :D :D :D :D :D :D
Alanz

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum