File this under "Headlines that left you speechless"

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: File this under "Headlines that left you speechless"

Postby Quatermass » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:45 am

Del wrote:Awwwww. How sweet of you Q.

Who said you don't have a soft side.....

I did. :P

Del wrote:Uuuuuum... is that that anti-rape device from South Africa rejigged abit ?

Nah, that's a repurposed virility-enhacing jockstrap. Funnily enough, it works better when mounted on the face. :P
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Del » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:51 pm

A jockstrap on your face.... only a man would do that
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby raptornx01 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Its widely known that undergarments have special powers. The jockstrap on the face increases virility and a bra on the head increases scientific knowledge.

"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby Quatermass » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:05 am

"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby raptornx01 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:12 am

Thats hilarious. :lol:
"The reason an author needs to know the rules of grammar isn't so he or she never breaks them, but so the author knows how to break them."
raptornx01

Postby chillicamper » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:54 am

http://www.gravesendreporter.co.uk/news ... _1_1745952

What a repulsive man. I hope he doesn't get elected - compulsory abortion for disabilities........to ease the burden on the NHS!!! :shock: :shock: :twisted: What next gas chambers to shorten NHS waiting lists? How can people think like this?

What's more scary is UKIP saying they feel he is entitled to hold his own views. Does that mean they really think the same, but just don't want to go public and say this outright??? :think:

I think they have now retracted their support for him, but only after a public outcry........Shame on them and him :twisted:
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

Postby Quatermass » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:51 am

chillicamper wrote:http://www.gravesendreporter.co.uk/news/exclusive_compulsory_abortion_for_down_s_syndrome_foetuses_says_ukip_kent_candidate_1_1745952

What a repulsive man. I hope he doesn't get elected - compulsory abortion for disabilities........to ease the burden on the NHS!!! :shock: :shock: :twisted: What next gas chambers to shorten NHS waiting lists? How can people think like this?

What's more scary is UKIP saying they feel he is entitled to hold his own views. Does that mean they really think the same, but just don't want to go public and say this outright??? :think:

I think they have now retracted their support for him, but only after a public outcry........Shame on them and him :twisted:

Shades of Action T4.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_T4

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby raptornx01 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:56 pm

He couldn't even be bothered to put it in the guise of wanting to help families? not that that would make it much better, but still.
raptornx01

Postby Quatermass » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:57 pm

A 37-year-old Swedish woman with an admitted obsession with skeletons has been convicted of disturbing the peace of the dead for allegedly using human bones for sexual purposes.

In issuing its ruling the Gothenburg District Court also convicted the woman of weapons crimes, sentencing her to probation and ordering that she undergo treatment for addiction and psychiatric problems.

The woman has continually denied committing any crimes, telling the local newspaper that she is an "odd bird" but that she is "not sexually interested in necrophilia."

She had argued that she acquired the skeletons legally and that she handled the bones in a respectful manner and that her actions weren't covered by Sweden's laws against disturbing the peace of the dead. But the woman was found to have kept some bones scattered on the floor in her home, stored skulls in plastic bags, and to have sold some bones to others.

"Criminal protection starts when a person dies, and the protection remains as long as there are remains of the deceased," the court wrote in a statement.

According to the court, the 37-year-old handled the human bones "ignominiously", something which is prohibited by Sweden's laws against disturbing the peace of the dead.

However, the court threw out a charge stemming from allegations that she had stored human skulls in her freezer and used human bones for sexual purposes.

While the 37-year-old was facing up to two years in prison, the court ruled that her lack of criminal record and the nature of her crimes meant she should not be jailed, but instead be sentenced to probation.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Alanz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:10 pm

There are some sad people in this world, "Stop the world i want to get off!" :D
Alanz

Postby Quatermass » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:44 am

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Alanz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:08 am

Doesn't it seem funny why none of these Jimmy Saville accusations came to light when he was able to defend himself :?:
Alanz

Postby Quatermass » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:21 am

Alanz wrote:Doesn't it seem funny why none of these Jimmy Saville accusations came to light when he was able to defend himself :?:

Actually, apparently there had been rumours around since at least 2000, and he had been interviewed under caution back in 2007.

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Alanz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 am

Just seems funny how all these so called victims have come out of the woodwork now, Do you think they are after, dare i say it compensation :?: Because they can't get justice cos he's not here to go to court and be sentenced :?:
Alanz

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum