November 25th - Gazpacho Soup Day

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: November 25th - Gazpacho Soup Day

Postby KingCarrot » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:51 am

ShadowNinjaCat wrote:Vodka is from potatoes anyway right? Potatoes go in all kinds of soup.. ;)

My vodka says "grain spirit", but I have also heard of it being from potatoes.

All I know is that gin is from juniper berries and cider is from fruit lol.
It's hard to be optimistic when there are all these clouds attached to my silver lining.
KingCarrot

Re: November 25th - Gazpacho Soup Day

Postby Del » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:46 pm

Tonyblack wrote:I happened to be watching that episode on DVD this morning, looked at the date on my calendar and thought - I mustn't let this important date go by uncelebrated. :lol:

:lol: :lol: And once again.... the universe aligns for happy co-incidences! Gotta love em.

Sister Jen wrote:Souper!

Thanks for the recipe. Now all I need is a Captains table and a prostitute.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Have ACTUALLY sat at a Captains table with a prostitute!!! :lol:

Those Russian cruise liners that used to ply the south seas were fun! We called the "Promenade Deck" the "Propaganda Deck" because all the crew had to make posters while they were aboard to be displayed all along the deck ... all about the virtues of a free and wonderful USSR (this was during the cold war days).

We went to the theatre one night and saw a James Bond film... "To Russia With Love" :lol: :lol: :lol: Everytime Bond won out we boo-ed, and cheered on the Russian heavies with alarming gusto! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum