File this under "Headlines that left you speechless"

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: File this under "Headlines that left you speechless"

Postby Dotsie » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Bouncy Castle wrote:So it's not just the UK that has arseholes?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ondon.html

But this was in the UK :? Although I'm sure you're right.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Yes, Dots. It was in the UK, but the link Q posted showed an Australian article, where they mugged a pregnant woman and kicked her stomach.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Dotsie » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:11 pm

Ah, I thought you were talking about our arseholes. I didn't realise you were talking about Australian arseholes. My mistake!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:05 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-be ... s-20464335

A Hertfordshire nurse who called a 99-year-old patient "evil", kicked him and told him she would spit in his face has been suspended.

Christina Gavigan, a sister, tried to drag another patient along the floor by her feet at Hemel Hempstead Hospital.

12 months? Why wasn't she struck off?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Bouncy Castle

Postby Dotsie » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Having a look at the Nursing and Midwifery Council's fitness to practise panels, there were more than 70 hearings in just the first week of November alone :shock: The allegations in this case were mostly about speaking inappropriately to patients, and the conclusions of the hearing was that she was guilty but "all the eye witnesses to the events of the 11 October 2008 went to great lengths to point out that what they had witnessed Ms Gavigan do was out of character when dealing with patients". Her actions can't be excused, but a year's suspension sounds about right to me.
Dotsie

Postby Watchman44 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Not sure what to make of this, big brother going too far or what? :?
Who watches the watchman.......
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Watchman44

Postby Sister Jennifer » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:44 pm

Tracking tags? What, does the school span the multiverse? That's got to be one of the most bizarre things I've read. Everyone should walk around with signs saying, 'I AM HERE.'
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby Quatermass » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:25 am

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/TopStories/2012/11/24/Norwegian_mass_killers_jail_complaints_819762.html?cid=ZBP_NEWS_L_R1_TOPSTORY_Norwegian_mass_killers_jail_complaints_24112

*snort!*

What the [EFF!] does he think a jail is for? Free accommodation courtesy of the Norwegian government? If he gets driven to suicide, then it's justice done.
I've lived for over 2000 years, and not all of them were good ones. I've made many mistakes. And it's about time I did something about that.

-The Twelfth Doctor, Doctor Who: Deep Breath
Quatermass

Postby Del » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:16 am

Quatermass wrote:http://bigpondnews.com/articles/TopStories/2012/11/24/Norwegian_mass_killers_jail_complaints_819762.html?cid=ZBP_NEWS_L_R1_TOPSTORY_Norwegian_mass_killers_jail_complaints_24112

*snort!*

What the [EFF!] does he think a jail is for? Free accommodation courtesy of the Norwegian government? If he gets driven to suicide, then it's justice done.

'If it wasn't for the fact that I am an exceptionally patient person, I would most likely have lost my mind in pure frustration,' Breivik said in the letter dated October 15 that was updated on October 26 and October 30.

'Anyway, there are limits to what a person can take.'

The parents of the children you killed have the right to think they have lost their minds!

...although he had recently been allowed a normal pen instead of a rubber safety pen.
Breivik said the experience of having to use the stab-free pen was as 'an almost indescribable manifestation of sadism'.

You are talking about a PEN. What you did to those kids is the "Indescribable manifestation of sadism"

Did they ever decide if they considered this creature sane or insane?
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Dotsie » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:30 pm

He's a mass murderer, I'd be more worried if I thought he made sense.
Dotsie

Postby Quatermass » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:21 am

I've lived for over 2000 years, and not all of them were good ones. I've made many mistakes. And it's about time I did something about that.

-The Twelfth Doctor, Doctor Who: Deep Breath
Quatermass

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:56 pm

How severe is his Autism? Will the defence claim mental incapacity?

Bouncy Castle

Postby Del » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:06 pm

From what I heard Bouncy he was a very high functioning Autistic man....who knows. I would have thought it would be a given that his condition would have some bearing.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Jennifer Roback Morse, lead spokescuckoo for the National Organization for Marriage’s Ruth Institute, college kids really need to keep their radar up for those dangerous gay resident advisors.

http://www.queerty.com/nom-nutbag-warns ... -20121126/

Bouncy Castle

Postby Bouncy Castle » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:45 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-ma ... r-20503660

A four-week-old boy "bled to death" after a home circumcision carried out by a nurse, a court has heard.

Goodluck Caubergs died the day after nurse Grace Adeleye carried out the procedure without anaesthetic, Manchester Crown Court was told.

The jury heard the 66-year-old only used scissors, forceps and olive oil at an address in Chadderton, Greater Manchester in April 2010.

:doh: :shock:

Bouncy Castle

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum