Frustration Thread 3

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Frustration Thread 3

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Bit of story.
there's this man who is don't-know-how-much-over-thirty-maybe-more-close-to-40, he's married and has 1 or maybe 2 children, and everybody knows it. He drives the bus and talks a lot with kids from school so they all like him because he's an adult paying them a lot of attention. Then there's this girl I noticed last year was always on his bus even if she shouldn't be because she wouldn't need to go that way. I heard rumors about the two of them but thought, she's just a girl and he's a married man, but I've seen a lot of them lately and now they're sitting in the bench in front of my shop, he said hi, sit down and they're kissing as if they were alone. I know this things happen, but I don't like it, I don't like how much he's older than her (She should be 17), and I don't like that they're in front of me. What happened to being "outlaws",and keeping it secret, and all that??? :evil: It bothers me, it's not my business so it shouldn't, but it does.
CrysaniaMajere

Postby chris.ph » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:12 pm

tell her family and stand back
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Or report it to the bus company. :?
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:02 pm

he would lose a lot more than his job if crys told the girls family :lol: :lol: donnt mess with italian families, i know this from living with an italian for 18yrs :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby cheery_j. » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 pm

Thanks, mC and Catch-up. I'm much less annoyed today. Had a talk with the head to explain the situation and he was very relaxed and supportive.

It's good to see that your school communication situation seems so much improved.

Tomorrow we're teaching the colleagues about that fancy new thing called the interwebs. Wait to see how annoyed I'll be after THAT! ;)
cheery_j.

Postby Batty » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:14 pm

chris.ph wrote:he would lose a lot more than his job if crys told the girls family :lol: :lol: donnt mess with italian families, i know this from living with an italian for 18yrs :lol: :lol:

If you know her family, then take chris's advice. If you don't, then take Tony's.

Catch-up - Brilliant news! Well done for perseverance! :clap:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby wicked woman » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:42 pm

CrysaniaMajere wrote:Bit of story.
there's this man who is don't-know-how-much-over-thirty-maybe-more-close-to-40, he's married and has 1 or maybe 2 children, and everybody knows it. He drives the bus and talks a lot with kids from school so they all like him because he's an adult paying them a lot of attention. Then there's this girl I noticed last year was always on his bus even if she shouldn't be because she wouldn't need to go that way. I heard rumors about the two of them but thought, she's just a girl and he's a married man, but I've seen a lot of them lately and now they're sitting in the bench in front of my shop, he said hi, sit down and they're kissing as if they were alone. I know this things happen, but I don't like it, I don't like how much he's older than her (She should be 17), and I don't like that they're in front of me. What happened to being "outlaws",and keeping it secret, and all that??? :evil: It bothers me, it's not my business so it shouldn't, but it does.

Know what you mean about it bothering you, by flaunting the affair they're making you complicit in it. :naughty: I'd keep out though, karma will catch up with them.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby DaveC » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Batty wrote:
chris.ph wrote:he would lose a lot more than his job if crys told the girls family :lol: :lol: donnt mess with italian families, i know this from living with an italian for 18yrs :lol: :lol:

If you know her family, then take chris's advice. If you don't, then take Tony's.

Or take a picture and tell the local paper anonymously... :shhh:
Adventures of a Film Geek - My Blog

Check out my short film!

"Dude, this thing claims I have mail. Dude, now I'm reading it."
This Is...
DaveC

Postby Catch-up » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Crys, EWWWW! So sorry you have to witness that. I would agree with the suggestions to let either her family or the bus company know. It wouldn't be a bad idea to try to do it anonymously if you could.

Cheery, really glad to hear you've had good communications about your situation too. I hope things improve! And good luck with the interwebs thing. Try not to strangle anyone. :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby michelanCello » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:18 pm

I'm sorry it annoys you, Chrys, but it's like what WW said, I'd keep out of it... but if it's your shop, then you could tell them to go somewhere else, couldn't you?
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:42 am

Thanks for the support, but I don't think there's anything I can do. They're inside the train station, where everyone can see them, not just me, acting perfectly normal, so I can't tell them to go away. I just dispise the man :evil:
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:34 am

Take a picture and send it anonymously to the bus company?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:47 am

I can't imagine anyone caring about it, less of all the bus company, who has been receiving complaints from time to time about the fact thar drivers are always on the phone while driving, or talking to people who stand next to them, or stopping where they shouldn't because someone they know happens to live there... honestly, in these place nobody cares if nothing happens, and in this case the girl's happy and he's well known around. Who knows, maybe lately he and the wife split up with no fuss and he doesn't think he needs to hide. Last year she was always with him, but they weren't so showy, so maybe something has changed :roll: I still don't like it, though.
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:51 am

What's the age of consent in Italy?
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 am

I think 14, if there is one.
CrysaniaMajere

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum