How do you feel today? 4

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: How do you feel today? 4

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:12 pm

The Mad Collector wrote:Ye gods Broc you seem to be as big a disaster magnet as Del at the moment. I hope it all sorts itself out soon and you get the car back quickly and the legal stuff doesn't drag on

(((((Big hugs for you and your kids)))))

Agreed! All the very best to you all.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Batty » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:52 pm

(((HUGS))) Broccolee!
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Purple hugs to all mothers and fathers everywhere with parents evenings to get through...
Broc - :romance-grouphug: bummer about the maintenance & divorce, but to get such a result over contact/access is a real victory and worth celebrating once it sinks in. I'm glad the system does work sometimes - usually with such a positive judgement (from your perspective) it should have a knock on effect with everything else that's been a sticking point (or more like a spoke through the wheels) with dissolving the marriage and finances so far.

I really hope you get the legal Xmas pressie you surely deserve after all the hassle you and your kids have been through and that the New Year will be a great turning point for you all at school, work and play :clap:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Sorry to hear about your ongoing troubles Broc,I hope it all clears up in your favour soon. Image
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby ShadowNinjaCat » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:53 am

Big hugs from me too,Broccolee.
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
ShadowNinjaCat

Postby spideyGirl » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:22 am

Hugs Brocs! :romance-grouphug:
spideyGirl

Postby Penfold » Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:33 am

*HUGS* from me as well Broc. Little wonder your kids behaviour at school has been affected by what they've been going through and, hopefully, now the access issue and the trauma inflicted by your ex is being positively dealt with, things will start getting back to normal. :D
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Have some hugs from me too :romance-grouphug:
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Catch-up » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:44 pm

Batty, well done! :clap: I don't know that I would have even had the courage to try it.

Broccolee, HUGE, HUGE hugs to you and your kids! :( I am so sorry for everything you're all going through. I hope things settle down a bit now and you're all able to de-stress a bit. And how sweet are you, cheering me on, with what you're going through! I promise, I'll find something to write in and get my thoughts out that way the next time I'm up at 4am. More hugs!
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby chillicamper » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:41 am

:romance-grouphug: Hugs for you Broc - sorry to hear about all the things life is throwing at you at the moment.

It can be frustrating that everyone on the forum is spread around the world. If you were closer I'd offer to fix your car for you - it might take twice as long as the garage though - all my car maintenance is done on the drive at the mercy of the weather gods. :roll: :lol:

Hope things quieten down for you and the kids.
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

Postby wicked woman » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:04 pm

Hugs to chilli, broc and Susanne, and all your families.Hope things just get better from now on.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby michelanCello » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Big hugs from me too!
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby cheery_j. » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Big cinnamon flavoured (((((hugs))))) for whoever needs them.

Take as many as you like, and if anyone happens to find surplus hugs lying around at home, why not put some in the stockpile for those who need them?

I brought a box where you can put them: Image
cheery_j.

Postby Dotsie » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 am

I've woken up with vertigo :? We went to see the Levellers last night, which was brill, but I thought I'd taken a bit more care not to get injured than last time. Looks like I shook something loose :lol: Spending the day working from home and falling over a lot, I suppose.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby wicked woman » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am

Hope you are soon your normal well balanced self Dotsie.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum