Frustration Thread 3

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Frustration Thread 3

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:34 pm

chris.ph wrote:are you saying that tony is appealing wwd :whistle: :whistle:

Chris Image :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Catch-up » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Tony, Sharlene, huge hugs for you both! :( I hope things get sorted out soon so that you can be together. I can't even imagine how frustrating and upsetting this must be for both of you.

mC, really sorry about your jeans. If there is a style/size over here that you like, I would be happy to pick some up to send to you. Just let me know!
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Batty » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Tonyblack wrote:That you all for your good wishes. I'm gutted that this whole thing is taking so much time and trouble. I have been on a serious downer for several months now because of this medical review and being kept in limbo for so long. I seriously wanted to just forget all about my birthday today as it really doesn't mean very much to me if I'm not sharing it with Sharlene. It's her birthday on the 26th and it doesn't look like I'll be there for that either - maybe not even for Christmas. :(

I absolutrely hate what this Government is doing. They are singling out disabled people purely to save money, whilst gorging themselves on the Gravy train. Grrr! :twisted:
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:02 pm

What more do you expect from the tories, but people seem to have short memories or they belive their bullshit when they say they have changed, an author once said A LEOPARD CAN'T CHANGE HIS SHORTS. ;)
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Catch-up » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:03 pm

ARGH! I got an email from one of Ava's teachers today and it's like the last 3 conversations never happened! This is a good staff, but the communication is no where near what we're used to. As a result it's taking forever to figure out what Ava needs to be as successful as she can be there. They don't have time to talk on the phone, they don't have time to schedule a meeting and they don't answer emails half the time. I've been really, really nice. Now, I'm grumpy and feel like kicking someone in the pants! :x
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
Catch-up

Postby Dotsie » Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Do it :evil: Your daughter should be their priority, that's their job!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:19 pm

Send them a bullet point list in large letters stating what you want done, and follow it up with a copy in case it mysteriously goes missing, in short keep hassling them about it.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby ChristianBecker » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Sorry to hear about your problems, Tony. I hope they do get sorted before Christmas or preferably before the 26th.
On with their heads! I'm the clown prince of fools
if you don't get the joke it's your loss
Love and laughter you see are the new currency
'cause greed's coinage is not worth a toss

Exile yourself to the unforgiving continent of Wraeclast!
ChristianBecker

Postby Catch-up » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks guys. I sent an email outlining some important points. No response yet of course! :x I made it clear that we need to have a sit down. If I don't get a response within 24 hours, I'll move up the chain of command.
Catch-up

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Send a letter as well which requires a signature for receit.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby michelanCello » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:37 pm

Catch-up wrote:mC, really sorry about your jeans. If there is a style/size over here that you like, I would be happy to pick some up to send to you. Just let me know!

Thanks, Susanne, but I wouldn't dare buying things without trying them on... it's a really generous offer, though, I appreciate it! Hope the thing with Ava's school will be sorted out soon!
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Catch-up » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 pm

michelanCello wrote:
Catch-up wrote:mC, really sorry about your jeans. If there is a style/size over here that you like, I would be happy to pick some up to send to you. Just let me know!

Thanks, Susanne, but I wouldn't dare buying things without trying them on... it's a really generous offer, though, I appreciate it! Hope the thing with Ava's school will be sorted out soon!

I know what you mean! I always have to try things on too, especially jeans, unless I know that a particular brand/style fits well, then I'm ok ordering.

Dug, that's a good idea. I hope it doesn't come to that, but I will do it if necessary. I'm sure part of my reaction was influenced by having sick girls home and the muscle pain not being completely gone. But, without a doubt there's a pattern to this communication problem and it has to be changed.
Catch-up

Postby The Mad Collector » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Having met you I can understand your frustration Mc, tall, thin and a good ladies fit has to be a tricky combination, and nothing gets nail polish out of denim (don't ask how I know, it's a very long story) :roll:

Tony, there has to be some way you can get round the b*st^rds
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby michelanCello » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 am

The Mad Collector wrote:Having met you I can understand your frustration Mc, tall, thin and a good ladies fit has to be a tricky combination, and nothing gets nail polish out of denim (don't ask how I know, it's a very long story) :roll:

Now you've made me curious :lol:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:52 pm

michelanCello wrote:
The Mad Collector wrote:Having met you I can understand your frustration Mc, tall, thin and a good ladies fit has to be a tricky combination, and nothing gets nail polish out of denim (don't ask how I know, it's a very long story) :roll:

Now you've made me curious :lol:

Maybe Mad was in drag at the time. :lol:
Who's Wee Dug

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum