Re: File this under "Headlines that left you speechless"

Postby Catch-up » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:26 pm

ChristianBecker wrote:Um... yeah. :shifty:

Try delicate.

More awed than speechless

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... nuals.html

Wow. That's pretty amazing!

And Dotsie, "twinkle"! :lol:
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:59 pm

chris.ph wrote:women are dirty horrible creatures that deserve to be licked clean in my book :whistle: :whistle:

He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Batty » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Who's Wee Dug wrote:
chris.ph wrote:women are dirty horrible creatures that deserve to be licked clean in my book :whistle: :whistle:

Don't encourage him, Dug! Image
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:28 pm

Chris does not need any Batty. :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby raisindot » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:23 pm

"Molest me, Elmo!" :o

What is the world coming to when you can't even trust Sesame Street anymore?

http://news.yahoo.com/elmo-puppeteer-ac ... 43910.html
raisindot

Postby Quatermass » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:23 pm

raisindot wrote:"Molest me, Elmo!" :o

I saw this as well here:

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Entertainment/2012/11/13/Elmos_master_denies_relationship_815827.html?cid=ZBP_NEWS_L_R1_FEATURE_Elmos_master_denies_relationship_131112

God, I hope this isn't true. Don't get me wrong, I'm well over Sesame Street, but to have someone in such a position of trust and admiration by so many kids go bad...it's appalling.
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Quatermass » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Now, to get rid of the bad taste of Elmo's operator possibly being bad...

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/OddSpot/2012/11/13/Grandmother_wins_fight_with_wolf_815846.html?cid=ZBP_NEWS_L_L1_Grandmother_wins_fight_with_wolf_131112

How would Yakoff Smirnoff put it?

Everywhere else, wolf kills grandmother. In Russia, grandmother kills wolf! :lol:
"What have you been doing since you stole that antique TARDIS of yours, since you first landed on Skaro? Shouting 'Look at me!!! I'm not fighting a war!', while you battle the Daleks all the way through space and time."

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby ChristianBecker » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:31 am

Quatermass wrote:God, I hope this isn't true. Don't get me wrong, I'm well over Sesame Street, but to have someone in such a position of trust and admiration by so many kids go bad...it's appalling.

Apparently the guy was 16 when he had a relationship with Clash. That might be considered underage in some states - here it is perfectly acceptable. Moreover, a person who is more into teens than people of their own age is not likely to be one who'd molest children that make up the majority of the audience of Sesame Street. So I can't really see where he's gone bad.
My sister had a boyfriend when she was 16 who was twice her age. Great guy. Well, except in other countries, where obviously he'd be marked "Pedo".
On with their heads! I'm the clown prince of fools
if you don't get the joke it's your loss
Love and laughter you see are the new currency
'cause greed's coinage is not worth a toss

Exile yourself to the unforgiving continent of Wraeclast!
ChristianBecker

Postby Del » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:52 am

Quatermass wrote:
raisindot wrote:"Molest me, Elmo!" :o

I saw this as well here:

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Entertainment/2012/11/13/Elmos_master_denies_relationship_815827.html?cid=ZBP_NEWS_L_R1_FEATURE_Elmos_master_denies_relationship_131112

God, I hope this isn't true. Don't get me wrong, I'm well over Sesame Street, but to have someone in such a position of trust and admiration by so many kids go bad...it's appalling.

See this is what happens with the press............ The original accusation has been withdrawn and the guy admits it was an adult and concentual relationship.

(I always suspected Elmo was gay :lol: :lol: :lol: )
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Del » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:55 am

ChristianBecker wrote:
Quatermass wrote:God, I hope this isn't true. Don't get me wrong, I'm well over Sesame Street, but to have someone in such a position of trust and admiration by so many kids go bad...it's appalling.

Apparently the guy was 16 when he had a relationship with Clash. That might be considered underage in some states - here it is perfectly acceptable. Moreover, a person who is more into teens than people of their own age is not likely to be one who'd molest children that make up the majority of the audience of Sesame Street. So I can't really see where he's gone bad.
My sister had a boyfriend when she was 16 who was twice her age. Great guy. Well, except in other countries, where obviously he'd be marked "Pedo".

That would be an offence here in Australia. And rightly so. What the hell does a 32 year old man want with a 16 year old? :evil:
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby cheery_j. » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Del wrote:That would be an offence here in Australia. And rightly so.

That's a matter of opinion. My parents would probably have preferred a sensible 30-year-old to the pimply brainless boys my sister used to bring home when she was that age. You could argue that it is a good thing if one half of the couple is not driven by hormones alone.

Del wrote: What the hell does a 32 year old man want with a 16 year old? :evil:

I do ask myself that. But I also wonder what a 40-year old and a 70-year-old can have in common.

Here the age of consent is 14, under certain conditions you could also be in trouble if you have a relationship with someone who is 14 or 15 and you're 21 or older.
cheery_j.

Postby Watchman44 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Who watches the watchman.......
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Watchman44

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Watchman44 wrote:Another reason why religeon should have no part in politics or healthcare........
Pregnant woman, 31, died from blood poisoning after doctors in Ireland refused to perform an abortion because she was in 'a Catholic country'

I heard about that. So now because they wouldn't perform an abortion the mother and the foetus are dead. It beggers belief.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Quatermass » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:45 pm

-the Master
Quatermass

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:59 pm

Par for the course for that crowd, in fact the German one thats there now was in charge overall Worldwide of all the abuse reports for the previous pederast shielder. :evil:
Who's Wee Dug

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum