(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Welcome back Meers!
Hope you get well soon
Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Posts: 9048
- Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:23 pm
- Location: Lelystad, The Netherlands
*VAST PURPLE HUGS*
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm
- Posts: 10706
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:07 pm
- Location: Dunheved, Kernow
- Posts: 8756
- Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:08 pm
- Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)
Hello Meerkat. I hope you better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I love Harry Styles and Zayn Mailk and love One Direction and Cody Simpson.
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:18 pm
- Location: Brisbane
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww... ((((((((((((((((PURPLE PINK ORANGE AND GREEN HUGS MEER )))))))))))))))))))))))))
as long as they make you all well sweetie.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
- Posts: 3387
- Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:13 am
Happy very belated birthday,sorry you're not feeling so grand.Hope you feel better soon.
“We are all in the gutter,but some of us are looking at the stars.”- Oscar Wilde
- Posts: 3673
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm
- Location: South Africa
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 13 guests