(For General Discussion)
Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack
Could have been worse.
Could have been Westlife
Goldfish shoals nibbling at my toes. Fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun!
- Posts: 1830
- Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm
- Location: North East England
Good for the eyes, bad for the ears.
THat's wot u think.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
- Posts: 3033
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
- Location: nottinghamshire, uk
Can agree with you there Watchman.
watch with the sound muted.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug
- Posts: 13725
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
- Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland
Return to The Broken Drum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 13 guests