Frustration Thread 3

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Frustration Thread 3

Postby Conforumist » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:49 am

Bouncy Castle wrote:Sorry to hear that Catch-Up. I'm also fighting off a cold.

Discovered cinnamon (yes, again!!) Altoids. Bloody lovely they are, and burn the throat. Give 'em a go, they may relieve the symptoms a bit.

Danny upstairs had one yesterday, and said he lost the feeling of soreness in the mouth ulcer he had!! :lol:

Bouncy junky, :snooty:
The greatest things in life are not things.
Conforumist

Postby pip » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:51 am

Well i got lots of apologies for them mixing up Shakespeare and self help crap and they are sending a replacement and the mistaken package -
Please keep this with our compliments to do with as you will. 

Anyone want an audio book of the secret whcih i'm embarrassed to have in my house.
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Del » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 am

*bursts through the door and does a huge slidey in her socks right up the middle of the hallway, hooks her hand on the doorframe to turn and does a perfect double axel onto the sofa*

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gads! Its bedlam here. Thought I had two weeks but the agent is coming in two days to take photos of the house to put it up for sale. :o :o :o AND I had have the place upside down because remember how I said I was redecorating so its half done with SOME curtains made and some not and it looks like a crazy lady lives here. ("Yellow walls and pink and red and green in the colour scheme???" Nooo! Its 'coming together!' It was be gorgeous!"

I dont HAVE to let them take piccies (dont want my belongings all over the internet) but ........ well........ being "friends" with the agent will make it easier for me. :roll:

Found out the owner LIED to me :evil: Africa my ars....arm! They are selling both houses to buy a huge one. :roll: I dont give a shi ....toss.... but why LIE!

I asked the agent if he thinks an investor would buy it and he says "Well yes but the rent would have to go RIGHT up"... yeah like because you will be trying to sell it with inflated ideas about what the rent could be more like.... its really not worth more than what I pay... maybe $20 a week more if anything. He will be trying to make out that the downstairs "entertainment" area is "part of the house" but its not... it has a 'gap' that doesnt join to the floor above (hard to see) that means its not a legal area to 'live in' because of ceiling height and building regs, etc. (we dont do low ceilings here). Only one being "entertained down there is the attack possum! (and perhaps a brown snake or two if you look hard enough at this time of year). Wonder if he will tell them the yard is super big BECAUSE IT FLOODS! and cant be built on.

I am freaking out. Crap. So much going on and will have strangers in the house crawling over our belongings! And I will HAVE to start packing... or at least sifting and sorting and chucking.

And lets not even MENTION the tanty the ex-arse is throwing about having H over for her birthday soon.....ON and ON and ON and ON. Is trying to stop US having her for any time on her birthday (we have already moved it to the next day because she has to go to his place for a few hours on the Friday after school) so is twisting the court orders and making out I am the one being unreasonable by not "changing them this once for the good of the child" and crapcrapcrapcrappitycraponandonandon. I am following the court orders to the letter and still he has to do this. Arghhhhh......

*insert crazy lady laughter here!* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *discovers a new tick in her left eye* Arrrghhh!!!!! Oh dear.... the winking and the arrrrgh-ing and the licking of the lips and the looking sideways.... I am turning into Robert Newton!!!! I shall greet house hunters with a long red coat, an eyepatch and a hook hand shouting "Avast there you landlubbers! Prepared to come aboard!!!!"

So ... I will be busier than a long-tailed cat at a rocking chair convention for a while.

I MISS YOU! YOU KEEP ME SANE !!!!! (ER)
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Del » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:48 am

Oh and I am so sorry I dont have time to read the threads... :(

Huge hugs to those that need huge hugs and cuddles and pats on the backs and hot toddies and warm slippers (fans on full blast and icy drinks for my Aussie friends)

I will look in when I can at times on my phone.
Del

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:57 am

*HUGS* right back at you Del. I hope things get sorted out very soon.
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby The Mad Collector » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:02 am

Sounds like a bundle of laughs Del :roll: I hope you don't get too harassed by people looking round. Can you insist that they are only there when you are around or can the landlord let themselves in and show potential buyers? I'd leave the colours as they are "Yellow walls and pink and red and green in the colour scheme" sounds perfect for delaying the inevitable ;)

Pity ex-arse is making things even more difficult, I hope you manage to sort something out for H's birthday.
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Del » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:14 am

Nah! Is okay! The orders say she has to go to the other parents house for 5 hours on her birthday on a weekend day, and for two hours on a weekday on her birthday. He is trying to tell me that Friday is technically a "weekend" day as visits start at 7pm on Fridays :roll: because she is at school all day and on weekends she has "more hours to her day" ..... but its MY weekend with her. Its also his wife's birthday that day and they want to have a huge party. (but the wife has to drive H home during the party so that may be the 'problem') It makes it impossible to ever throw her a party on her proper day for us ... but ... yanno.

We LOVE birthdays in our house. :D and we instigated UNbirthdays years ago when M got very very ill on her birthday so it will still be a spectacular birthday.... just a day late. :D
Del

Postby Catch-up » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:26 pm

HUGS Del! :( Sorry about all the craziness and the awful ex-arse.

Bouncy, have to run some errands today so I'll pick up some cinnamon Altoids while I'm out. Love Altoids, but I've never tried the cinnamon. Actually, (do I dare say this?) I'm feeling pretty good this morning. Wondering if I can get away with doing the treadmill for a bit. :shifty: Probably will regret it if I do.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby raisindot » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Del, your life would make for a reality-TV series that even I would watch. :D
raisindot

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:46 pm

Jeez Del. How you manage without going totally Ubzywidyksytzz is beyond me.

(Don't forget to let me have your new address when you move. Can't have Doctor Who goodies going to strangers!)
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby pip » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:49 pm

No ones stranger than Del :roll:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Selkie » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Best of luck, Del!
Selkie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:00 pm

pip wrote:No ones stranger than Del :roll:

True dat.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby michelanCello » Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:41 pm

Hold on, Del! HUGE HUGS coming your way!
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby wicked woman » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Mr WW showed me his dream caravan yesterday, It's perfect for us, has every feature we want. Apparently he's been hanging his nose out over it for a while so he thought he would show me so I can share his misery. :twisted:
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum