How do you feel today? 4

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: How do you feel today? 4

Postby chillicamper » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:57 am

(((HUGS))) Broc..... :romance-grouphug: actually, maybe thats a bit forward of me...don't think we've met before and now were hugging :lol: Anyhow I really hope things settle down soon for you and the kids.
Wooden stuff at www.iwoodlovethat.co.uk
chillicamper

Postby ChristianBecker » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 am

Hugs again. I really always thought people like this only appeared in badly written films. I hope everything turns out well (for you) in court.
On with their heads! I'm the clown prince of fools
if you don't get the joke it's your loss
Love and laughter you see are the new currency
'cause greed's coinage is not worth a toss

Exile yourself to the unforgiving continent of Wraeclast!
ChristianBecker

Postby Broccolee » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:50 am

Oh,thats fine,Chilli,nothing like hugs from strange men to help you get through the day. :D

I´m trying to sit myself out...anything from actually thinking about I´ll be sitting in court one and a half hour from now....and it´s not only the court session scares me but also the fact I´ll be seeing him and he might try to make a scene in front of the room or the building.Would be lovely to have a hunk picking me up afterwards but no such luck.I keep telling myself I´ve done everything I can...didn´t help that on the radio this morning they said the german law is going to be changed to give fathers more rights here....even more....there have been so many terrible things happening already because fathers who have been known to be violent or mental had access to their kids...but there you are.I sometimes wonder why we call this a democracy.
It´s still magic even if you know how it´s done.
Broccolee

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:09 am

I'm so sorry for what you're going though, Broccolee, you and your kids. Really hope today it'll go well, and end soon.
((((HUGS))))
CrysaniaMajere

Postby pip » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:23 am

Sorry Brocs. I really hope it works out in the end :(
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby Selkie » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:51 am

((((Hugs)))) Broc.

Did you keep a diary of all the missed dates? If you didn't record them in the past then it's a good idea to keep one from now on. If the kids turned up for appointments and he did not then make sure it is all recorded. If possible get someone to verify that you were there - a dated signature from the group organiser or something to show that the children were there. Also record length of visits, phone calls etc. It all helps.
Selkie

Postby Catch-up » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Hugs Broc! I'm so sorry you're all going through this. :(
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Alanz » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:21 pm

It's all that standing up in Ship's Galleys at sea Chris, thats done it, I'll bet, My Knees are knackered as well :D
Alanz

Postby The Mad Collector » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Broccolee wrote:Oh,thats fine,Chilli,nothing like hugs from strange men to help you get through the day. :D

and they don't get much stranger than us lot :D

All the best Broc
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Toothy » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:30 pm

Goodness! What on earth has been going on while I've been away! :o ((((((((((Brocolee)))))))))) I'm so sorry to hear all you're going through at the moment and can only agree with what everyone has said so far. Big hugs to you and a big bleeeeah to him. I hope the judge makes a sensible decision and isn't taken in by ex-a's antics. And, as for the tummy flu... :( poor kids. I hope they're all feeling better now. :)

Have a few more hugs and lots of positive thoughts for a better court experience than you're fearing. And may the sleep be with you. ((((((((((Broc))))))))))
If all is not lost, then where is it?
Toothy

Postby Del » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Toothy wrote:Goodness! What on earth has been going on while I've been away! :o ((((((((((Brocolee)))))))))) I'm so sorry to hear all you're going through at the moment and can only agree with what everyone has said so far. Big hugs to you and a big bleeeeah to him. I hope the judge makes a sensible decision and isn't taken in by ex-a's antics. And, as for the tummy flu... :( poor kids. I hope they're all feeling better now. :)

Have a few more hugs and lots of positive thoughts for a better court experience than you're fearing. And may the sleep be with you. ((((((((((Broc))))))))))

Couldnt have said it better.

(((((((((((((BROC)))))))))))

Honey. I am sooooooo sorry to hear you are going through this. We had a year of it here and it was devastating to all of us. You may think you are feeling alone but you have all of us and especially me sending you love and support. If you need me anytime give me a pm hun.

Bloody ex's :evil: I spoke to my niece last night. Have been reconnecting with my oldest brothers family since my other brother died. She has a son who is autisic and I rang her to let her know how an iPad and some apps might help him. We have been out of contact for a long time and I NEVER really realised her little one was from her ex. She has had a long term relationship with her loving fiance. She and he saved for AGES to afford their wedding (he in the army and spent alot of time in Afganistan and banked all his special forces pay for the wedding and then they had to spend every cent of it for legal bills to stop her ex taking her autisic son for visits ... well for WEEKS on end on holidays when he hasnt had any contact for years!!! And of course her son's condition means he gets terrified when he has change. Thank the gods the court saw sense in their case, but she was a mess while it went on... and still worried he may be given access....

WHY do they DO this????? Control. Wanting to hurt you the only way they can... through your kids because they know you love them to bits and it will tear YOUR heart out to see your child distressed. :evil: EVIL EVIL people.

Love and hugs in mountain loads Broc. Whole ranges of mountains.

Please let us know how you are.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Catch-up » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Have to take our kitty to the vet this morning. A couple of worrisome symptoms. But, she's pushing 18, so I guess it's to be expected. :( Otherwise seems ok. Caught a mouse a few days ago! :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby chris.ph » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:45 pm

wot did you catch a mouse for catch up :whistle: :whistle: well somebody was going to say it :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Cause the rat was too fast, so C,U had to settle for mouse onna stick, change is as good as a wossis name. :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Penfold » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Rat Lite for the conscientious dieter. ;)
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Penfold

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum