How do you feel today? 4

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: How do you feel today? 4

Postby michelanCello » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:46 pm

chillicamper wrote:I'm also getting excited about Hogswatch......got to get my thinking cap on to get the pressie sorted and sent. :think:

Same here! :D Sorry about your sore neck, hope you'll sleep better tonight!
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby spideyGirl » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:01 pm

What mC said!

I'm feeling a bit weird today. We (OH and I) might have found a way of getting me out of my current job which has caused me a lot of stress and anxiety over the last decade or so but the downside is OH may have to spend long periods away from home, so its a possible :dance: but also a :(
spideyGirl

Postby Dotsie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Ooh! Would it be for long? It's never worth staying in a stressful job longer than you absolutely have to. So congrats/commiserations :)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:07 pm

As above! :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Broccolee » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Hi all!!!
I know I haven´t been here for sooooooo long.I´ve been renovating (my bedroom and hall and the girls´room look soooo nice now) but of course I had to do everything on my ownty downty self so it was hard work,we had a lot of dirt and chaos and we´re sort of back to normal now.I´d love to do the kitchen before Christmas but it was all rather expensive and I guess I need to save up a bit before carrying on.
Then we had a new computer glitch:the kids had a tummy flu.You will think:what does that have to do with the computer?Did it catch a virus,ahaha?
Well,sort of.Emma and me were having a late night online session because we (well she) couldn´t sleep because of her tummy ache.Suddenly she bent over my lap (I had the computer on my lap) because she suddenly had convulsive pain and vomited explosively all over my lap and the computer.
......the computer didn´t like it.He sort of caught a virus.....

Then the major you-know-what hit the proverbial windmill.My ex-arse went to court and sued me for right of access.The first court appointment is tomorrow.He told his lawyer I had cancelled the sportsgroup he was going to with the girls every friday.(I did not-he didn´t turn up three times in a row and didn´t even call to tell me he wasn´t coming.)He said I had instrumentalized the kids and brainwashed them.
He said he couldn´t see the kids during the holidays because of me.The truth is he didn´t turn up to pick them up or phone them.He just didn´t contact any of us for twelve weeks except for 20 minutes at Emmas birthday,where he turned up,left the present,and went.
Then the first Saturday of the autumn holidays I got the letter from court.I just can´t understand why he´s doing this to us,and the kids had to go to the youth office for interrogation already-on the one side it´s good it´s the autumn holidays.I don´t want to know what this would do to their school performance.
So all in all I´m having a time of it-yet again. :(
It´s still magic even if you know how it´s done.
Broccolee

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Good to see you again Broc, even if you are going through such crap at the moment. I hope things get sorted out real soon and in your favour.

*HUGS*
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby chris.ph » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:43 pm

and from me broc
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby spideyGirl » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Dotsie wrote:Ooh! Would it be for long? It's never worth staying in a stressful job longer than you absolutely have to. So congrats/commiserations :)

It would be for the foreseeable future if it happens and I give up my job but who knows where it may lead. :? Will have to wait and see, trying to not get to carried away with the idea of becoming human again :lol:

Sorry you are having a hard time Broccs :(
spideyGirl

Postby wicked woman » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Hugs from me Broc.
Hope things work out for you and Spidey.
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
wicked woman

Postby michelanCello » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Oooow, Broc! Sorry to hear about your troubles with your ex... it's awful that he's putting you and the girls in this position, but I hope things will turn out for the best!
Still good to see you around, though! :) HUGS!
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Broccolee » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Thanks,all.
I wasn´t sleeping well since I got that hateful summons and was thinking about what I´d best do,who I could contact and ask to sit in,who could testify,what I could say,if it would make sense to try and talk to him beforehand,and what the judge could possibly ask or what will come next (for this is only the first sitting-there will be more) all the blessed time.I´d go to bed brooding and speculating and fall asleep and dream of it and wake up at three o´clock in the morning-oooohh,these three o´clocks!- and carry on all day.
So I finally decided I´d come here,not to forget about it but to burden you all with it for a change!! :D Ain´t that nice of me!Never say I wouldn´t share... :twisted:
Broccolee

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:19 pm

Broc, darling.

Burden us. That's what we are here for. Let it out of your system, and perhaps some of us, who are so distanced from your real life, can come up with some helpful suggestions for you.

Having said that, my first suggestion, having read about the problems with your ex-arse, is to hire someone with a big gun!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joking, internet. Just joking! :mrgreen:

I don't have children (never wanted them), but I really CANNOT understand the parent (male or female) who would use their child/children as a weapon against their other half.

The only thing this is doing is hurting your children. Does he REALLY not understand this, or is he just that spiteful?

Love and huggies.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Dotsie » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:30 pm

(((((hugs)))))Broc :)
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Broccolee » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks,dears.I think it´s a mix of all of it. A. he really doesn´t understand exactly what he´s doing to the kids.He´s been in therapy for years now. B. he really wants to **** life up for me,he said so more than once. And finally C. he´s feeling low because his life didn´t work out the way he thought it should and wants something to happen so he can feel better.If this means ****ing up other people´s lives,so be it.If it means ****ing up my life in particular,even better,because of B.

*sigh*
Broccolee

Postby Penfold » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:44 pm

*HUGS* Broc, I hope it all gets sorted quickly and without too much disruption for the children. (Great to have you back again, btw.) :D
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Len Brook Photography
Penfold

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum