Weather - or not!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Weather - or not!

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:55 am

Sister Jennifer wrote:I must've imagined I posted a comment about the weather. Del, we had a massive storm yesterday pm as well, big wind, lots of mad lightening, cats & dogs rain. There's another one brewing as I type. I've got the doors & windows still open and there's that beautiful rain smell whooshing through the house. I love storms, not scary at all.

Send her down Huey!

You mentioned it on the How Do You Feel Today thread - you didn't imagine it. ;)
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Sister Jennifer » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:16 am

So I did! Thanks man.

:cry: poor Del.
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
Sister Jennifer

Postby Selkie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:43 am

Haydee wrote:mum show me your picture where you live selkie and mum said it an island. that is so COOL ! :D :D :D :D and you live near the beach and can go to the beach everyday and go swimming . but mum said you can't to go swimming and you get snow on the beach. you can make snow angel :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can go swimming in the summer on nice days - if you're brave :) My kids used to love swimming and rowing in the loch (in the pic Tony posted - lovely pic, Tony!) or jumping off the end of the pier into the sea.

I don't like storms either. We don't get many over this side but when we do, it's scarey! Living at the top of the hill we are more prone to lightning strikes so all the power has to be turned off at the mains. However, we do get a good view of it all :)

It's still quite nice here this morning, and dry, but you can tell the weather is on the turn, it's colder and more overcast. I hope everyone down south is ok and not flooding - it sounds horrible :( Stay safe and dry, guys!
Selkie

Postby michelanCello » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:05 am

I'm confused... I think there was a HUGE storm here tonight, I remember waking up and walking to the window to have a look at it, then going back to bed, but it really was such a big storm that I think I only dreamt it :P there sure was some rain, though, cause the streets are wet...
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Tonyblack » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am

I got woken by the rain on the windows at about 2am. I'm sure I didn't dream that. :D
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Dotsie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:37 pm

When I woke up my bedside lamp was on, and I definitely switched it off before I went to sleep, so something must have woken me up in the night. Or I have a ghost.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Dotsie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Del wrote:
Dotsie wrote:It smells like pee :oops: Plus, he makes it quite clear that it's his space, I'm allowed in to clean whilst he eats his dinner and that's it! :lol:

Its okay Dotsie.... we will still love you.... it happens to alot of ladies as they get older.... a few animals here and there... cats mostly but I am sure there are "bunny ladies" too.... suddenly they start referring to the living room or the dining room as "their room"... a faint little whiff in the room... they start collecting a few newspapers (for the bedding) and one their friends come over for a cuppa and the hallway is lined to the ceiling with rows five deep of old newspapers (for the bedding!).. and the second reception room has been roped off "because they needed a little bit more room to play after I got Jeremy...and there is Lulubelle, and Stanley and Rebecca and Sniffy and Mr Plodderpot and William and Snookies and Boo Boo and Aristotle and Thumpy and Wumpy and Bert and Sharon (I named her after you!) and Mr Socks and Benjamin... Benjamin!!!! Get DOWN and out of the china cabinet you naughty naughty bunny you!.. oh and theres Speckles and Wilomina and Albert."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh my dog the newspapers :oops: How did you know? My latest trick is running up huge broadband bills finding him "natural sounds" tracks on youtube. He thinks he's outside and it helps him relax!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Dotsie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Ta, but got him an MP3 off Amazon. Was just being lazy with youtube :lol:
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

Bouncy Castle

Postby Dotsie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm not that crazy :P
Dotsie

Postby Bouncy Castle » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:20 pm

:think: :think: :think:

Bouncy Castle

Postby chris.ph » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:18 pm

:whistle: :whistle:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Dotsie » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:49 pm

:P
Dotsie

Postby Del » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Dotsie wrote:Ta, but got him an MP3 off Amazon. Was just being lazy with youtube :lol:

Nope. Not crazy at aaaaaallllllllll. Nope. :lol:
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum