I'M RICH!!!!!!!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: I'M RICH!!!!!!!

Postby jaznbonnie » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:18 am

michelanCello wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:So Del you will be at the next Discworld con then. ;) :mrgreen:

And will you? ;)



With that windfall, maybe you should host the next Discworld Convention, Del. ;) :lol:
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
User avatar
jaznbonnie
Member
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Napa Valley, CA

Re: I'M RICH!!!!!!!

Postby Joolz » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:25 am

Del wrote:Noooooooooooo :roll:

Thats him on his way to the plane......

Walking across the hot steamy sun drenched tarmac, one small bead of sweat forms on his temple and slowly runs down his smooth tanned face, along his jaw and slides down his neck and disappears into the open neck of his crisp white shirt.... his long slnder fingers unclip the top button of his uniform and his lips form a circle as he blows cool air into his shirt... he unclips the second shiny button as the heat radiates up from the tarmac.....

um...

um....

This pilot...Not called Roger by any chance ;)
Tune the world out, turn the radio up
Sing along to my freedom song
User avatar
Joolz
Member
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 pm
Location: Blyth Northumberland

Re: I'M RICH!!!!!!!

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:37 pm

jaznbonnie wrote:
michelanCello wrote:
Who's Wee Dug wrote:So Del you will be at the next Discworld con then. ;) :mrgreen:

And will you? ;)



With that windfall, maybe you should host the next Discworld Convention, Del. ;) :lol:

If it does not clash with Worldcon, yes I will be, don't want to miss two in a row that I have paid for.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 14529
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Re: I'M RICH!!!!!!!

Postby chris.ph » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Joolz wrote:
Del wrote:Noooooooooooo :roll:

Thats him on his way to the plane......

Walking across the hot steamy sun drenched tarmac, one small bead of sweat forms on his temple and slowly runs down his smooth tanned face, along his jaw and slides down his neck and disappears into the open neck of his crisp white shirt.... his long slnder fingers unclip the top button of his uniform and his lips form a circle as he blows cool air into his shirt... he unclips the second shiny button as the heat radiates up from the tarmac.....

um...

um....

This pilot...Not called Roger by any chance ;)


well he would roger anything anyway :whistle: :whistle:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
User avatar
chris.ph
Member
 
Posts: 8587
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:52 am
Location: swansea south wales

Re: I'M RICH!!!!!!!

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:42 pm

chris.ph wrote:
Joolz wrote:
Del wrote:Noooooooooooo :roll:

Thats him on his way to the plane......

Walking across the hot steamy sun drenched tarmac, one small bead of sweat forms on his temple and slowly runs down his smooth tanned face, along his jaw and slides down his neck and disappears into the open neck of his crisp white shirt.... his long slnder fingers unclip the top button of his uniform and his lips form a circle as he blows cool air into his shirt... he unclips the second shiny button as the heat radiates up from the tarmac.....

um...

um....

This pilot...Not called Roger by any chance ;)


well he would roger anything anyway :whistle: :whistle:

So that was why the cat legged it. Image Image :lol: :mrgreen:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
User avatar
Who's Wee Dug
Member
 
Posts: 14529
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
Location: Stirlingshire, Scotland

Previous

Return to The Broken Drum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests

cron