Dead Wizards Don't Wear Well - Werewolf game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Dead Wizards Don't Wear Well - Werewolf game

Postby SimStars13 » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:08 pm

It this is the appropriate time to point out that in all the games I've ever played I've only Once been a bad guy?? (and even then it was passed on!) :p

Anyway, thanks for running it Jan :) And well done killers - enjoy your playing cards
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:39 pm

It depends who's running the game really Sim but generally it's names out of a hat (I get the housemate to do it) and assign roles in some order that makes sense (I generally make the 1st 2 out the killers and then the cops or assorted roles as they come). :P

Occasionally I do make sure that a newbie is supported by someone more experienced in case they suddenly 'disappear' on us mid game but the draw for roles is mostly above board... :whistle: :shifty:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby raisindot » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Sjoerd3000 wrote:
raisindot wrote:The key to winning these games (if you're the killers) is to knock Sjoerd and WIllem out as fast as possible, since they're usually the smartest people at these games. :D

Really? I always lose these games (I'm famous for it! :P )

That's because we know we have to target you early. :D
raisindot

Postby CrysaniaMajere » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:29 am

Jan Van Quirm wrote:Your prizes will be winging their way over large bodies of salty water tomorrow so congratulations and enjoy playing with 'em. ;) :dance:

I got it!!! The postwoman just went away, living in my hands the beautiful cards!!! Thanks Jan, they are so lovely!!!! :D :D Thanks thanks thanks :D :D :D

Although I immediately removed them from the box to watch them, so tonight I'll be sleeping with my eyes open, ready to run at every frightening sound. :lol:
CrysaniaMajere

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:30 am

Glad to hear you got them OK Crys. :D That's not bad for the post considering it takes ages for things to get out of Cornwall :P
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby raisindot » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Just wot did I get in the mail today, all the way from Across the Pond? No, it wasn't the Kate Middleton on Private Holiday calendar I ordered from Murdoch Publishing but something even more valuable--the wonderful playing cards that Jan created. Even though I had to partner with Crys to resort to murder to gain possession of them, it was well worth the effort. After gently opening the packages to look at them, I have put them in a safe guarded by Rotweilers and laser alarms, with a note to my children telling them that these are collectors items that they'd better not sell at a yard sale after I'm dead or my ghost will come back to kick their butts through eternity.

Thank you, Jan, for creating these!
raisindot

Postby michelanCello » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:34 pm

:lol:
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:03 pm

*bows low* :mrgreen:

You may like the next set I've designed coming to a thread near you very soon - just revamping the turtles and dragons back design for the authentic 12-card suit (times 8) minor caroc playing set and I'll be making the first colour edition :D
Jan Van Quirm

Previous

Return to Games