Hope all goes well, Con. The wood should be at least a bit softer after passing through your stomach so that it cannot cause harm. Thumbs crossed .
My dumbest moment (one of them, at least)
I'm quite sure I posted it before, but maybe it was on another forum.
Years ago I wanted to make a microwave soup. So I opened the cup, loosely put the lid back on as per instructions, put the thing into the microwave oven and set it to 4 or 5 minutes. When it was ready I took it out and was surprised that the cup was all wrinkled and a funny smell came from it. I removed the lid, looked into it and realized that putting water into the stuff was essential, even for an instant soup.
Batty wrote:I'm scared of dogs - and my least favourite aunt insisted on bringing her dogs into our house, whenever she visited Mum.
On one occasion the dogs bounded in to the back room and jumped all over me. My aunt walked in and said: 'Oh. I thought you were Josie (my twin sister).'
In a state of shock I blurted out: 'Do I look like Josie?!'
spideyGirl wrote:Wow, poor you Con.
I once squeezed the ketchup bottle whilst its opening was facing my face to check it was working......yep it was
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 12 guests