Uberwald [RPG]

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Uberwald [RPG]

Postby Jezzron » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:49 am

Herp tuned around to face Iggy causing him to become unbalanced for a moment. He placed one hand on the bar to stop him from falling over and opened his mouth for acouple of seconds as if he had something to say then forgot, which he did but he when he noticed Lilah in the corner eye he slurred "I think I'll call it for todoy, night sor." Before letting off a hicup that caused him to jump slightly and turning to attemp to pull off the most exaggerated sneak to be seen in these fancy halls.
"Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove."
Jezzron

Postby CrazyRice » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:00 pm

"It's been a long night", the bartender thought to himself as he brushed his long dark brown-ish ginger hair from his face to look to the large grandfather clock across the room "Good! tonight is going to end pritty soon".
He turned to the new face at the bar and awkwardly made his way towards her making sure his hair once again clovered the majority of his face. "Can I get you anything madam?" he asked with a hint of boredom at the same time ignoring expertly the goblin attemping to sneak away.
CrazyRice

Postby Adie » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:59 am

Lilah pointed randomly at a bottle on the top shelf when the bartender asked if she wanted a drink.

"One of those please" she said. The guy with teh wings was still fascinating, as whatever he was, she hadn't seen one before.
Adie

Previous

Return to Games