Dead Wizards Don't Wear Well - Werewolf game

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: Dead Wizards Don't Wear Well - Werewolf game

Postby michelanCello » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi everyone, sorry I'm late...

I'll cast my first vote for Willem, because it's traditional, too :P
Listen.
michelanCello

Location: Budapest, Hungary (and yes, I'm sure it's Budapest, not Bucharest)

Postby michelanCello » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Doesn't look good for poor ole' Willem...

I'll change my vote for raisindot, just because he hasn't posted anything yet and that's suspicious if you ask me... :think:
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby The Mad Collector » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Never trust anyone who is known as Mad :roll: After all I just get those headaches as well you know
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:03 pm

And as the sun sinks over the Rim the lynch voting stands thusly -

mC = 1
raisindot = 1
Sjoerd = 2
Willem = 3...

... and as the Candle Knave begins his peregrinations around the creaky stairways and shadowy corridors of the University Mr McAbre's choice of disguise becomes his undoing as a neurotic crowd of students, concerned at 'Willem the White's' unnatural interest in the cheesboard and in particular the Lancre Blue, hit him with a 1 million thaum cracker barrel of pyrotechnics and he expires in a mushroom cloud of noxious green smoke and pretty orange and yellow sparks.

Things are pretty muted around the supper table and, as the wizards retire for the night the evil killers are warming to their work. :shifty:

This Day Phase is over. No more posting in this thread* until 5 pm (London) 13th September or earlier if the Librarian and the killers PM me with their night choices sooner. :D

* you may post in the Q&A/Night thread if you want to apologise to Willem or have a query on what just happened ;)
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:33 pm

*Twilight Zone deja-vu music...* :roll:

Ankh Morpork Times
Spune 12th 1996 UC, Century of the Anchovy

Librarian slain in 'Sock Monster' Fracas at University

Sensational early reports are coming in from Unseen University this morning that the Librarian, formerly Dr. Horace Worblehat has been killed in extraordinary circumstances in the University Laundry rooms. Speculation is rife in the wake of the mysterious death of another prominent senior wizard, just over 24 hours earlier, that there is a killer (or killers) stalking the august halls of the Disc's premier academy for the magical arts.

The Watch are said to be taking statements as we go to press from traumatised laundry staff who had raised the alarm after fruitless efforts to free the unfortunate Simian magician from the gruesome coils of an enchanted serpent, apparently formed from a load of socks that were about go for their final rinse in the biggest of the laundrys coppers. It is not yet definite what the cause of death was precisely, but the Librarian appears to have been suffocated by noxious alchemical fumes as the ensorcelled woolly behemoth mercilessly engulfed...

... Yes - it's all too true Sjoerd was the Librarian! and the Unversity has lost the last of its defenders. Who will be the next to fall? Be afraid. Be very afraid and take the utmost care as there are no more buffers between Achmed and Mazuma and the innocent residents of the hallowed Unseen Halls.

OK - we're back were we were, more or less. Librarian and Bledlow are no more and you have another 48 hours to cast aspersions of various hues and get your accusations in with prejudice before night falls once more at 9 pm (London) Saturday 15th Spune :twisted:
"Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.” George Bernard Shaw
Jan Van Quirm

Postby michelanCello » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 pm

But...but..but..! I had posted here! :shock: And so had raisindot! I voted for Shadow because she was a ninja! Where did it go???
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:10 pm

This may explain things slightly

I've re-wound to the beginning of the 2nd day phase (so around dinnertime on Weds) as we lost all the posts overnight when the site went down. Feel free to repeat your voting if you like - it'll be counted from my previous post onwards and we'll end on Saturday instead of tomorrow ;)
Jan Van Quirm

Postby michelanCello » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:38 am

OK, in that case - I vote for Shadow :P Maybe she used her special skills to bring down the forum and delete the post where I voted for her :shock:
Listen.
michelanCello

Postby raisindot » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Amnesia suddenly sets in...I imagined that I had voted for someone, but then it turns out it all was a dream. The only thing I remember is that I'm pretty sure I voted for Simstars, but danged if I can remember why.
raisindot

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Well the blip on the server has killed this day phase by the looks... :? Two possible votes (assuming raisin want his for Simstars to count?) for 2 people but I guess we can extend the deadline until Monday perhaps in the hopes that people look in over the weekend.

So that's what we'll do - new deadline is now Monday 17th September @ 6 pm (London) :P
Jan Van Quirm

Postby Willem » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:57 pm

Retroactively extend the first round's deadline too so people can vote for someone else than me :)
Scientists are predicting the future will be much more futuristic than originally predicted
Willem

Postby Sjoerd3000 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Yes! I didn't want to vote for Willem :P I actually wanted to vote for Shadow ;)
A poster outside one shop urged people to Dig For Victory, as if it were some kind of turnip.
Sjoerd3000

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 pm

:lol: Nice try lads but the 'blip' happened well after the outcome of Night the First so afraid you were both eliminated by then and so you're still out of the game... :character-jason:

Now - do I hear any more 'live' voters or is it coin tossing time come Monday? :naughty:
Jan Van Quirm

Postby SimStars13 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 am

Well I'm certain I wrote something + that people must have judged me on it since I haven't been online since.... sooooo. um...
let's say Rasindot due to him voting for me :)
"Martin! I thought we sold you"

DFTBA
SimStars13

Postby Jan Van Quirm » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 am

Dat's der bunny - get those tit for tat kicks in before it's too late! :lol:
Jan Van Quirm

PreviousNext

Return to Games