North American Discworld Convention 2009

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:38 am

Exp. Date, the rat wrote:PHOTOS!

Sorry for the fuzzy photos. Camera was a little off. Might have been the HEAT!

Exp. Date, the rat's NADWCon 2009 Photos
Great photos Doug, but you've done a Nanny Ogg on Phalarope's name and added too many letters. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Batty » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:42 am

Image Good photos. I liked Terry's turtle pendant.
Did having your butt signed tickle?
Going to my school was an education in itself. Which is not to be confused with actually getting an education (Schultz)
Batty

Postby Dotsie » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 am

Cracking photos Doug! Anyone for any more?
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Catch-up » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:05 pm

IT WAS WONDERFUL MEETING DOUG TOO!! Sorry honey, I'm blaming jet lag for the omission. :oops:

Ok, here's my pictures. I'm embarrassed to say I forgot most of the time and couldn't seem to get good pictures at events. And, sorry for the red eye not being corrected. My photo software has gone wonky and the photobucket red eye correction didn't seem to work at all. :?

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/susannevb/NADWCON09/
Catch-up

Postby Tonyblack » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Catch-up wrote:IT WAS WONDERFUL MEETING DOUG TOO!! Sorry honey, I'm blaming jet lag for the omission. :oops:

Ok, here's my pictures. I'm embarrassed to say I forgot most of the time and couldn't seem to get good pictures at events. And, sorry for the red eye not being corrected. My photo software has gone wonky and the photobucket red eye correction didn't seem to work at all. :?

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/susannevb/NADWCON09/
Those are great and I really didn't see much of a problem with red eye. I like your method of photo taking - ie - give the camera to someone else to take the photos. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Beth » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:24 pm

Great photos Suzanne! Kris wore a SARI to the Gala! She looks great. You all look great.
"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself!" Eubie Blake on turning 100
Beth

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Great Job on the photos, I love 'em!!!! Now, when WWD gets over his jet lag, we shall see the rest! I am just as excited as a rat whose bum has been signed by the marthter.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby Exp. Date, the rat » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:30 pm

Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit wrote: I am just as excited as a rat whose bum has been signed by the marthter.

It kinda tickled and I was worried for a while that he kinda held me close and took a little to long to sign. I think I heard him sighing a bit, too! :shock: :?

:wink: :lol:
A legal Feegle? How could there be such a thing?
Today I feel like I am soaring like a tortoise!
Exp. Date, the rat

Postby Beth » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:47 am

I've just seen the video of him running off stage clutching Nanny Ogg. He's too funny.
"If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself!" Eubie Blake on turning 100
Beth

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:41 pm

<Are you kidding?! I know how well recorded these events are. I've seen plenty of photos and video of past events. I will behaveThe amount of times we had to hold Catch up UPImageImageYOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE.Image.Of course we are joking. :wink: :lol: Seriously it was great to meet Catch-up,Exp date of the Rat and Phalarope all to soon it ended and we had to say goodbye.Image
Last edited by Who's Wee Dug on Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby chris.ph » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:49 pm

:lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:28 pm

Moves are already afoot or even 12 inches about the next con in the States it will be either in Seattle or Minneapolis those are the two sites under discussion,I would prefer Seattle myself. :D
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:50 pm

Oooh Ooooh Oooooh I could drive to Minneapolis.
Aha! So, Bob's yer uncle... very clever.
Tina a.k.a.SusanSto.Helit

Location: Byron IL USA and The Quirm School for Young People ... it's genetic, you know

Postby chris.ph » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:54 pm

in theory tina you could drive all the way to the bering sea and down to tierra del fuego if you had the time :lol: :lol:
measuring intelligence by exam results is like measuring digestion by turd length
chris.ph

Postby poohbcarrot » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:26 pm

chris.ph wrote:in theory tina you could drive all the way to the bering sea and down to tierra del fuego if you had the time :lol: :lol:

How do you get across the Panama canal? Is there a bridge?
"It's better to belong where you don't belong than not to belong where you used to belong,
remembering when you used to belong there"
-Sneebs
poohbcarrot

PreviousNext

Return to Terry Pratchett