Ebay and Dodger

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Ebay and Dodger

Postby Fragus » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Hi All

I have just been perusing the Ebay listings and have noticed that the free sampler from Waterstones for Dodger is now being sold on. Cheeky beggars ;)

This got me to thinking (luckily I had some generic painkillers to hand), where will it end as these are still available to pick up for free? Where will it all end? :D

How about this as an ebay ad?

For Sale

Sir Terry Pratchett Uncorrected proof Sampler of his next book to be released in the near future, title unknown.
Pre order now to avoid dissapointment. Stocks only limited by the number to be printed.

Buy it now for only £1.99, collection only.

Convieniently delivered to your closest Waterstones to your house, so that it can be collected at your convienience.
To keep updated as to when you can collect yours call your local store to see if it has arrived yet. Then go and collect it, no reciept needed. No futher purchase in store required, but you may wish to view other titles on the day.
Fragus

Re: Ebay and Dodger

Postby ChristianBecker » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Great idea, actually.
On with their heads! I'm the clown prince of fools
if you don't get the joke it's your loss
Love and laughter you see are the new currency
'cause greed's coinage is not worth a toss

Exile yourself to the unforgiving continent of Wraeclast!
ChristianBecker

Re: Ebay and Dodger

Postby Fragus » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:28 pm

I actually thought it was a good idea for a scam, but being an honest collector of TP, I couldn't do it. Plus I wouldn't have the bottle to do it. The guilt fairy would have kicked me in the stomach continuously!!!
Fragus

Return to The Broken Drum