prince harry

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: prince harry

Postby Tonyblack » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:45 am

wicked woman wrote:He's not at work.
He's not in a relationship.
Like batty says, he's on holiday.
Shame he can't act out a bit without pics getting on to the internet though. I wouldn't have posted them, I'd have kept them for my personal collection. ;)

You have a collection of photos of naked princes? :?
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
User avatar
Tonyblack
Moderator
 
Posts: 28673
Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:29 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales

Re: prince harry

Postby ChristianBecker » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:46 am

Who's Wee Dug wrote:I wonder what he was using as a que...
Ouch!
On with their heads! I'm the clown prince of fools
if you don't get the joke it's your loss
Love and laughter you see are the new currency
'cause greed's coinage is not worth a toss

Exile yourself to the unforgiving continent of Wraeclast!
User avatar
ChristianBecker
Member
 
Posts: 4104
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: Bingen

Re: prince harry

Postby pip » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:45 am

This is much less an issue than the German Uniform. Now that was news . :lol:
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
User avatar
pip
Member
 
Posts: 9375
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:20 am
Location: KILDARE

Re: prince harry

Postby Seimimac » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:55 am

Dotsie wrote:
Seimimac wrote:I would love Harry to become King of England! At least the guy knows how to enjoy himself! :)

I don't think that's a qualification ;)



Well it should be! :D
Seimimac
Member
 
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Re: prince harry

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:58 am

So bloody what?

If it was William (pre wedding) it might have been more newsworthy, him being heir and all, but this is just bloody ridiculous.

Having said that, he must have been very drink impared to have agreed to it in the first place, being who he is and all that jazz.

And as soon as someone got a camera out, he should have put a stop to it.

Still - mountains and molehills.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
User avatar
Bouncy Castle
Member
 
Posts: 11955
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: London

Re: prince harry

Postby Catch-up » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Definitely not news, but that's ok. I'll admit I like some fluff stories mixed in with my news, otherwise it's all too depressing.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
User avatar
Catch-up
Member
 
Posts: 6640
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:19 am
Location: Michigan, U.S.A.

Re: prince harry

Postby raisindot » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:42 pm

Dotsie wrote:
Seimimac wrote:I would love Harry to become King of England! At least the guy knows how to enjoy himself! :)

I don't think that's a qualification ;)


Well, that was Henry VIII's chief qualification, wasn't it? Other than, you know, being the son of the king at the time, I mean. :D
raisindot
Member
 
Posts: 3168
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm
Location: Boston, MA USA

Re: prince harry

Postby wicked woman » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Tonyblack wrote:
wicked woman wrote:He's not at work.
He's not in a relationship.
Like batty says, he's on holiday.
Shame he can't act out a bit without pics getting on to the internet though. I wouldn't have posted them, I'd have kept them for my personal collection. ;)

You have a collection of photos of naked princes? :?

Not princes... :whistle:
Of all the forces in the universe, the hardest to overcome is the force of habit. Gravity is easy-peasy by comparison.
User avatar
wicked woman
Member
 
Posts: 3303
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am
Location: nottinghamshire, uk

Re: prince harry

Postby jaznbonnie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:16 pm

wicked woman wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:
wicked woman wrote:He's not at work.
He's not in a relationship.
Like batty says, he's on holiday.
Shame he can't act out a bit without pics getting on to the internet though. I wouldn't have posted them, I'd have kept them for my personal collection. ;)

You have a collection of photos of naked princes? :?

Not princes... :whistle:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Be careful what you wish for as you just might get it.
User avatar
jaznbonnie
Member
 
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm
Location: Napa Valley, CA

Re: prince harry

Postby raisindot » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:35 pm

Perhaps David Niven's classic quote from the 1974 Oscar ceremony is appropriate here:

"Isn't it fascinating to think that probably the only laugh that man will ever get in his life is by stripping off and showing his shortcomings?"
raisindot
Member
 
Posts: 3168
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:28 pm
Location: Boston, MA USA

Re: prince harry

Postby Joolz » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:45 pm

wicked woman wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:
wicked woman wrote:He's not at work.
He's not in a relationship.
Like batty says, he's on holiday.
Shame he can't act out a bit without pics getting on to the internet though. I wouldn't have posted them, I'd have kept them for my personal collection. ;)

You have a collection of photos of naked princes? :?

Not princes... :whistle:


Ginger nuts?
Tune the world out, turn the radio up
Sing along to my freedom song
User avatar
Joolz
Member
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 pm
Location: Blyth Northumberland

Re: prince harry

Postby Dotsie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 pm

raisindot wrote:
Dotsie wrote:
Seimimac wrote:I would love Harry to become King of England! At least the guy knows how to enjoy himself! :)

I don't think that's a qualification ;)


Well, that was Henry VIII's chief qualification, wasn't it? Other than, you know, being the son of the king at the time, I mean. :D

He too was the younger son. And a redhead. And called Henry. So the poor lad had no choice!
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
User avatar
Dotsie
Member
 
Posts: 9412
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am

Re: prince harry

Postby janet » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Is this a case of history repeating itself yet again.....and again.......and again? Harry in the buff? No thanks!
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
janet
Member
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:54 pm
Location: North East England

Re: prince harry

Postby Sister Jennifer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:30 pm

jtrhoades wrote:
Sister Jennifer wrote:What else is there to do in Vegas?

Gamble, eat gourmet food, catch a show, get married(would have been a way bigger, and funnier scandal), or go out dancing.
To name a few.


Oh, I've seen postcards. I wasn't really asking ;) .

I've been once to a casino, it was revolting. Lots of bright lights and smiling desperate faces. Not my idea of a good time. I was watching a thing on the telly about James Packer, (casino & media guy here). He's trying to build a new casino somewhere, he never once said the word gamble or casino. Apparantly you call them Intergrated Resorts. He's got his sights set mainly at the chinese market, 30 million chinese wanting to come over to gamble. Small drop in the ocean maybe, but that's 10 million more(ish) than our population. No wonder the High End of Towners are chucking bucket loads of cash at our politicans to get their way.

I'm not anti-royal family but I'm glad the english taxpayers seem to be taking this quite well. At least you know he's having a good time with your money.
Undead yes -
Unperson no!
User avatar
Sister Jennifer
Member
 
Posts: 2426
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:08 am
Location: Australia

Re: prince harry

Postby jtrhoades » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 am

Sister Jennifer wrote:
jtrhoades wrote:
Sister Jennifer wrote:What else is there to do in Vegas?

Gamble, eat gourmet food, catch a show, get married(would have been a way bigger, and funnier scandal), or go out dancing.
To name a few.


Oh, I've seen postcards. I wasn't really asking ;) .

I've been once to a casino, it was revolting. Lots of bright lights and smiling desperate faces. Not my idea of a good time. I was watching a thing on the telly about James Packer, (casino & media guy here). He's trying to build a new casino somewhere, he never once said the word gamble or casino. Apparantly you call them Intergrated Resorts. He's got his sights set mainly at the chinese market, 30 million chinese wanting to come over to gamble. Small drop in the ocean maybe, but that's 10 million more(ish) than our population. No wonder the High End of Towners are chucking bucket loads of cash at our politicans to get their way.

I'm not anti-royal family but I'm glad the english taxpayers seem to be taking this quite well. At least you know he's having a good time with your money.

Eh, Vegas is better than a lot of casinos.
It's a town built around entertaining, casinos elsewhere are just about gambling, and people that are serious gamblers tend to be depressing.
User avatar
jtrhoades
Member
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:03 am
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests