The Big Bang Theory

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: The Big Bang Theory

Postby Dotsie » Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 pm

It was! Sheldon's also mentioned a brother once, but he might just get forgotten about.
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby BatrickPatrick » Mon May 21, 2012 2:23 pm

I don't remember that ._.

They're not actually very good with consistency, anyway...
Fus Ro Dah!
BatrickPatrick

Postby Dotsie » Mon May 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Yeah, I think he might be gone already :lol:
What's up with this glass? Excuse me? Excuse me? This is my glass? I don't think so. My glass was full! And it was a bigger glass!
Dotsie

Postby Haydee » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:35 am

I love big bang Theory

I love Harry Styles and Zayn Mailk and love One Direction and Cody Simpson.
Haydee

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am

I saw an episode on the plane for the first time when I was coming back from Tucson. It seemed to me to be a bit like Friends with nerds. :lol:
"Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to."
Tonyblack

Postby Quatermass » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:51 am

Surely this is better than Friends? What other series would have a joke that combines mitosis and Thai food?
I've lived for over 2000 years, and not all of them were good ones. I've made many mistakes. And it's about time I did something about that.

-The Twelfth Doctor, Doctor Who: Deep Breath
Quatermass

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:54 am

I've only seen the one episode. It was one with Wesley Crusher in and he was Sheldon's arch enemy. :lol:
Tonyblack

Postby Quatermass » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Tonyblack wrote:I've only seen the one episode. It was one with Wesley Crusher in and he was Sheldon's arch enemy. :lol:

There's like four episodes involving that. Doesn't exactly narrow it down. Is it the one with the card game?

There are so many episodes I could name as must-sees, but as far as a favourite moment, well, nothing beats Sheldon trying to smile. :lol:

Seriously, this is the only American sitcom that has a chance of matching British stuff. :P
I've lived for over 2000 years, and not all of them were good ones. I've made many mistakes. And it's about time I did something about that.

Quatermass

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Erm . . . it's the one where Sheldon's friend gets invited to Wil Weaton's party and Sheldon is disgusted that his friend should even think of going. Then Sheldon finds that Brent Spiner is going to be there. There's also something about another character being offered the chance to go to the space station and his girlfriend is giving him a hard time about it.

I hope that narrows it down a bit. :lol:
Tonyblack

Postby Quatermass » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Tonyblack wrote:Erm . . . it's the one where Sheldon's friend gets invited to Wil Weaton's party and Sheldon is disgusted that his friend should even think of going. Then Sheldon finds that Brent Spiner is going to be there. There's also something about another character being offered the chance to go to the space station and his girlfriend is giving him a hard time about it.

I hope that narrows it down a bit. :lol:

Ah, the one where Wil Wheaton stops being Sheldon's enemy (although he apparently does something nasty to Howard later in the series). There you go. :|

Quatermass

Postby Tonyblack » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:43 pm

I really liked the character of Leslie Winkle and have just found out that the same actress played Darlene in Roseanne. She was the only reason I used to watch Roseanne. :mrgreen:
Tonyblack

Postby spideyGirl » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Wait til you meet Amy Fowler! ;)
spideyGirl

Postby Bickaxe » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:11 am

Tonyblack wrote:I really liked the character of Leslie Winkle and have just found out that the same actress played Darlene in Roseanne. She was the only reason I used to watch Roseanne. :mrgreen:

The guy that plays Leonard played Darlenes husband(?) in Roseanne too.

When I lived with my housemate, her cousin stayed there for a while. He would work out the equasions on the boards in the background (he's a physicist) and point out errors. He would always sit in the same spot too much to my amusement :-)
Fiendish til the en-
:twisted:
Bickaxe

Postby Dotsie » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:34 am

Bickaxe wrote:
Tonyblack wrote:I really liked the character of Leslie Winkle and have just found out that the same actress played Darlene in Roseanne. She was the only reason I used to watch Roseanne. :mrgreen:

The guy that plays Leonard played Darlenes husband(?) in Roseanne too.

And Sheldon's mother is Jackie from Roseanne.
Dotsie

Postby Catch-up » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Love her as Sheldon's mother! Just the way she says "JeeeZus" with that Texas accent cracks me up. We're waiting for Season 5 to come out on dvd this fall.
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

PreviousNext

Return to TV, film, theatre