News from Broccolee!

(For General Discussion)

Moderators: Jason, Toothy, Tonyblack

Re: News from Broccolee!

Postby pip » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 am

Kettles on but you might need to get a boat :D
'There is no future for e-books, because they are not books. E-books smell like burned fuel.'
Ray Bradbury (RIP)
pip

Postby The Mad Collector » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Penfold wrote:Where in England are you? You're more than welcome to drop in here

Likewise, just let us know where you are Broc.
One of those? Oh I'm sure I have one somewhere..

http://www.bearsonthesquare.com
The Mad Collector

Postby Catch-up » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:23 pm

Welcome back Broccolee! :D
“It is the peculiar nature of the world to go on spinning no matter what sort of heartbreak is happening.”
― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees:
Catch-up

Postby Broccolee » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 pm

You´re soooo nice...I was just being silly,thank you for all the offered tea though.
I´m in Northwood near London.I will probably go to the Natural History Museum tomorrow or thursday so´s the wee one can see dinosaurs.My sister also would like to take my eldest,who´s also along for the fun,to do the Chelsea stadium tour.

The other two are in summer camp.It´s so nice just to have two kids,I can do a lot more and am a lot more relaxed.My sister doesn´t hold with regular meals and sleep because she works shifts so we mainly eat very unhealthy indian ready made lunches or pizzas and only sleep when we´re really tired.I´m in heaven!

We´ve been shopping in Watford today and have done a Kew Gardens day yesterday.
On Sunday,we went to Camden and afterwards visited at my brothers´,who lives near London Bridge,and had early dinner and a walk around the Bridge,the Tower and More London before going home in the evening.It´s been a really full week but I so enjoyed it and seeing my brother and sis again.

Pity I have to go back on Friday morning!But I do also miss the other two.I constantly feel like I´ve forgotten something! :D
It´s still magic even if you know how it´s done.
Broccolee

Postby Toothy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:11 pm

Yay! I work in central London. Fancy meeting up for a coffee?? :D
If all is not lost, then where is it?
Toothy

Postby Broccolee » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:00 am

Near the Nat His Museum? All these stations closing down and trains not going make me nervous....had to walk to Mornington Crescent on Sunday morning from Camden Lock coz they suddenly closed down Camden station....then take a different train and change twice for my brothers´..... :roll: That would be lovely Toothy!!Send me a pm!!

They´re sure exited about the olympia,eh?They even put up Banners in Acton.I mean,what are they expecting?Troops of people avid to see the Acton Green? :shock:
Broccolee

Postby Bouncy Castle » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:25 am

Broccolee wrote:You´re soooo nice...I was just being silly,thank you for all the offered tea though.
I´m in Northwood near London.I will probably go to the Natural History Museum tomorrow or thursday so´s the wee one can see dinosaurs.My sister also would like to take my eldest,who´s also along for the fun,to do the Chelsea stadium tour.

The other two are in summer camp.It´s so nice just to have two kids,I can do a lot more and am a lot more relaxed.My sister doesn´t hold with regular meals and sleep because she works shifts so we mainly eat very unhealthy indian ready made lunches or pizzas and only sleep when we´re really tired.I´m in heaven!

On Sunday,we went to Camden and afterwards visited at my brothers´,who lives near London Bridge,and had early dinner and a walk around the Bridge,the Tower and More London before going home in the evening.It´s been a really full week but I so enjoyed it and seeing my brother and sis again.

Pity I have to go back on Friday morning!But I do also miss the other two.I constantly feel like I´ve forgotten something! :D

BROC! :shock:

I travel to/from London Bridge everyday, and my office is about a ten minute walk from the Tower.

Bugger!
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Toothy » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Check your PM inboxes, Broccolee and Bouncy . :D
Toothy

Postby janet » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Hope you ladies managed to meet up at last.
So good to have you back Broc :D :D
Doctorum Adamus cum Flabello Dulci
janet

Postby Toothy » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:13 pm

:D :D :D
Toothy

Postby Bouncy Castle » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 am

Unfortunately, I left work at 1pm yesterday, to travel down to my mother's in Dorset.
Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

The rest of us are a bit crap.
Bouncy Castle

Postby Toothy » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:20 pm

Definitely next time, Bouncy! It would have been lovely to have had you join us today. :D
Toothy

Postby Del » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:59 pm

Broccolee wrote:You´re soooo nice...I was just being silly,thank you for all the offered tea though.

You´re soooo nice...I was just being silly,thank you for all the offered tea though. YOU are the silly one!!! If it was me I would have drunk tea with each and everyone of them lot... til it leaked out of my nose, my eyes and my toes!!! Glad you DID manage to see Toothy though. One down 254 to go!

It´s so nice just to have two kids,I can do a lot more and am a lot more relaxed.My sister doesn´t hold with regular meals and sleep because she works shifts so we mainly eat very unhealthy indian ready made lunches or pizzas and only sleep when we´re really tired.I´m in heaven! Yep I can understand that... the other two are back home in camp????? And they were okay with you going off galivanting around without them????? How did you manage that? Takes alot of the pressure off though and gives you a proper hol. Staying up late and eating junk food because you are having way too much fun with your visitors to cook??? You would fit right in at my place Broc! Bit of Indian and pizza isnt going to kill you mate.

But I do also miss the other two.I constantly feel like I´ve forgotten something! :lol: :lol: I was like that all last week. Didnt know what to do with myself. Spent most of my time double checking ... stuff! And the other two were all tied up so I couldnt even go visit them. In fact EVERYONE was busy (well I can understand since it was the first sunshine in the hols).

BROC IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK !!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D Yay! Yay! Yayyayyayayyy yay! :D :D :D :D :D

(I have NO idea what they are saying and singing about except "She's back".... I do hope its not too rude Broc...) :roll:

We missed you!

We had mugs made............
brocmug.jpg

We had bags made.....
brocbags.jpg

we even had T-shirts made....
broctshirts.jpg

Shame we left Dug to do the ordering and he TOTALLY got sidetracked at the pub and got the spelling wrong... but hey its the thought that counts right?????

So lovely to see you again Broc. Will we continue to see you here once you get home? I hope so.
Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. just keep swimming....
Del

Postby Who's Wee Dug » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:38 pm

The reason for that was Del that Broc was with me in the pub. ;) so you can cast all the aspersions you like. Image :lol:
He willnae tak' a drink! I think he's deid! , on the other hand though A Midgie in yir hand is worth twa up yir kilt.
Who's Wee Dug

Postby Broccolee » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Yaayy!!!I´m having Internet access problems again through,I will have to order a new router and have it installed,don´t know how long that will take,so I´ll try to join up whenever I can.
Like the T-shirts tho.
Dug,I must have been totally pissed to have missed going all the way to Scotland and going to a pub with you without knowing.I hope I didn´t misbehave??

....a lot...???
Broccolee

PreviousNext

Return to The Broken Drum